Head rest rattle

You'll probably have to lower it to stop it rattling and if it's on your passenger seat when you are driving alone, try tilting the passenger seat back more. Resinance in these cars is a real problem.

If the headrest won't stay in place after you adjust the tilt angle (forwards/backwards), then the plastic "clips" inside it are probably broken and causing the rattle. There are two types of clips, metal and plastic. The clips hold the headrest to the upside down U-shaped metal rod, the ends of which go into the seatback.
If you plan on opening up the headrest, I recommend that you don't pull it off the seatback as the retaining spring clips in the seatback will fall off and cannot be replaced without removing the upholstery.
It's possible that the rattle is coming from the seatback itself. This is caused by vibrations in the car and the fact that the seatbacks don't lock (except in an emergency).

Rattle

yes it is rattling in the seat. If I hold the head rest it stops. It's like there is somthing not holding it inside the seat.

Bill

You could try replacing the coil spring along the side of the seatback with a stronger one. Or find the cause of the vibration in the car.

I think there are clips inside the seatback too. I saw something on TCCOA about it. My 89 used to do that all the time - never fixed it.

Back