PDA

View Full Version : Am I making a mistake selling these?

thunderstruck
11-13-2005, 11:46 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Thunderbird-Supercoupe-35th-anniversary-thunderbird-SC-38k-M-w-nos-seat-option_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6240QQitemZ45892 28719QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

minbe
11-14-2005, 02:25 AM
It's no mistake if you need the money. If you sell the car but not the seats let me know. Where did you get those seats anyway? You will miss that car when it's gone:( .

TwoTimeSC
11-14-2005, 05:44 PM
I agree. There is no substitute for cash in hand when one is in need of it. My wife always tells me that the most valuable things I have are technically worth nothing until I have cash in hand for them.

I regretted trading in my '89 SC back in '94 on a Corsica. It was all I could afford at the time. We had just started having kids and I needed a cheap four door to help haul them around.

I never thought I'd get another SC but now I have two and they're nicer than the '89 I traded in so long ago. I still have the Corsica too by the way. It turned out to be a great car for basic transportation even though it's uglier than sin. I can't complain (107,000 miles & going strong).

Moral of the story: You never know what the future will bring. Do what you feel you have to do today. Tomorrow may be a pleasant surprise.

I know you said you would not part with the seats if they don't sell in the auction. Please let me know if you reconsider as well.

Take care & good luck with the sale. I hope you get top dollar and the car goes to someone who loves it as much as you.

trife86
11-14-2005, 06:49 PM
if minbe doesnt go for the seats and there at a good price count me next in line :)

ThunderDave
11-14-2005, 07:11 PM
You never know what the future will bring. Do what you feel you have to do today. Tomorrow may be a pleasant surprise.

Words to live by.

quick35th
11-14-2005, 08:45 PM
What I would do to get those seats... man I wish I had the cash on hand. By the the end of January I could possibly have the cash in hand so if they are still in your possetion I would be very interested.

Shane

Yenko
11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
How many sets of those seats do you think ever got out the back door at Ford? :eek: I'll bet not very many

XxSlowpokexX
11-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Sweet car....

90blkbrd
11-14-2005, 09:14 PM
Your location on this site says Ames. But Ebay says clarion. If it were in Ames I would love to come see it.

Michael