Parting Out 1993 Cougar XR7 5.0L

gmsuks

I know this is a Super Coupe club but thought someone may be interested in some interchangeable parts?
I recently purchased a wrecked Black 1993 Cougar XR7. I want the 5.0L engine and possibly the transmission but could negotiate. The rest of this vehicle is available for parts or whole as-is. Some items of interest on this vehicle: Complete black leather interior with excellant black carpet, full-power seats, Door locks, Power windows, center console, Dash, all electronics, 4-wheel ABS controller, 8.8" independent rear axle with Trac-Loc diff. Lots of other parts available. E-mail (gregory.sutter@nav-international.com) with questions, etc. Thanks!
Greg

Last edited:
Independent Rear axle is not Aluminum, I does have a Trac-Loc differential.
Make offer on price. You will have to come and pick it up as I'm sure shipping would be prohibitive.

Front Spindles

gmsuks said:
I know this is a Super Coupe club but thought someone may be interested in some interchangeable parts?
I recently purchased a wrecked Black 1993 Cougar XR7. I want the 5.0L engine and possibly the transmission but could negotiate. The rest of this vehicle is available for parts or whole as-is. Some items of interest on this vehicle: Complete black leather interior with excellant black carpet, full-power seats, Door locks, Power windows, center console, Dash, all electronics, 4-wheel ABS controller, 8.8" independent rear axle with Trac-Loc diff. Lots of other parts available. E-mail with questions, etc. Thanks!
Greg
Greg, Still got the front spindles ?? Please advise J.P. A PM is best !

'93 XR7 spindles

JPM,

The front suspension is complete. Make me an offer on the spindles and tell me your ZIP code. If the price is acceptable I will remove, weigh and get you a shipping price. Or you are wecome to drive down to FT. Wayne and pick-em up. Just let me know. Thanks, Greg.

Will a 93 right rear 1/4'er glass fit a 90 XR7sc???? If so and you have one, how much??

Thanks Kurt

Rear quarter glass

Just looked at your Cougar pic and my 1993. The glass looks identical.
The quarter glass is $10 plus whatever shipping would be to your Zip. Let me know if you want it. I have PayPal for payment. Thanks for looking. Greg

Back