Ferrari Enzo Totalled...Sad

SK_BlownThunder

Someone had a bad day.

http://www.break.com/pictures/picture1977.html

If they can afford something like that they can probably afford a new one anyway. Now....just as long as I can keep my SC from looking like that!

Weather out here in Saskatchewan is really sucking right now, just about hit some dude making his way sideways into the ditch off the highway coming into the city this morning. If I could have stopped to help him out, I would have, but poor visibility would have made my white SC a sitting duck if it were parked on the side of the road right now.

Hope winter treats all well, and nobody gets hurt, or their SCs for that matter. If I could afford it, I would buy something else to drive in the snow, but for now, me and the supercharged tank are one for each other through the chilly months.

The pictures unfortunately do not tell the whole story. But yeah, I don't think he will be having any more days, never mind bad days.

The Enzo was said to have been traveling at over 150mph at time of impact. So sad but guess thats what happens when you wrech a car like that at those speeds.

Shane

New driving gloves-$45

High performance driving school- $3500

Full tank of premium- $60

The look on your face when you realize that you just totaled your $650,000 Ferrari Ezo- Priceless

Hock said:
New driving gloves-$45

High performance driving school- $3500

Full tank of premium- $60

The look on your face when you realize that you just totaled your $650,000 Ferrari Ezo- Priceless

NOW THATS FUNNY:D :D :D

Well put. I think the Enzo is even a little bit more than 650 big ones. I wish I can say I can fill my tank with premium for 60 bucks, but in Canadian dollars, it is closer to 80 or 85 unfortunately. I wonder what SCs look like when totalled at 150 mph. Some guy was bragging to me that he roled his 89 SC at 120 mph and totalled it. He then told me not to go that fast with mine. "No ~~~~," I said to him. Then I asked him, "how fast have you ever gone with that new GTP of yours?" "Oh... I don know, he says, "probably around 130-140 in there some where." (Then the bottle drops from inside his door jam and tells the entire story right then).

ENZO DRIVER:

SPEEDING FOR SURE
DRIVING WITH UNDO CARE AND ATTENTION
NO SEATBELT (I DON'T SEE THE DRIVER ANYWHERE NEAR THE WRECKAGE)
POSSIBLY A D.U.I.
AND FROM WHAT LOOKS LIKE, EVEN A POSSIBLE FAILURE TO STOP AT A STOP SIGN.

IF HE'S DONE FOR, IT WOULD BE OF HIS BENEFIT I THINK.

AND FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DIE THIS WAY, NO COMMENT.

Back