heater??????

95scfan

well got in the car today and I wanted some heat its cold outside so I turned on the heater and nothing I heard a pop to open the vents and close the vents but no heat If I get close to the heating duct it has warm air comming out of it but there is no fan to push it through so the question is where is the fan and how do I fix it?

also on a side note the a/c doesn't work either it cycles up and then shuts off then cycles again and tries to go and shuts off?? does it just need recharged?

thanks for the look

heat?

have you checked fuses?sorry for the obvious,I do'nt care if a tire fall's off I check fuses lol. i like the cheape easy fix.

heater

Back to the fuse's. I had a problum with my dash light's not coming on,checked the right fuse it was fine. so i replaced the switch for the head lights still did'nt work.i then checked all the fuse's and found one burned out. icant remeber what it was for but i know it did'nt have to do with the dash light's any way i changed it and all woked.these car's do not make any sence.lol

well there is one fuse that I don't use its a fuse for the horn and some other stuff I will go out and try this to see what happens but could it be the blower motor I found one on ebay for like 50 bucks but i'll go check it out and get back here in about 10-15 mins thanks alot

ok checked the fuses and it wasn't a fuse that I had out it was a relay so I popped it in and turned on the car and no results the relay makes me park lights come on and won't turn off so not the fuse when I turned the thing on it made a pop noise to show that the vents work still but the heat comes out when the car is warmed up but not very fast this is why I THINK that it could be the blower for the fan

thanks for the help in advance

heater

Like i said I always try the easy fix.but that does not happen often on my sc.good luck.pm me when you get it working.i'm sure it will happen to me some day.

that would be good I'll take it apart in the next couple of days and see whats going on I think its bad it doesn't push the hot air through the vents I'll be in touch with you thanks alot man

p.s. on a side note my mom is or was banging your friend shane weird huh?

before all of that the wire to the fan comes loose and if the car is on and with the glove box out see if u can't wiggle the wire so it works then just jerry rig it up to work all the time

if no one replys and you still need a fan PM me and i'll see if the local wants to part with one

good luck

Back