Computer Problem?

Super95

I dont know why but I cant seem to get my 95 to display any eec tuning error codes. Im not even able to start the test. I have been getting a intermittant check engine light between 1500 and 2500 rpm and I am trying to diagnose the problem. Also the car drops idol and shakes every once and a while. Any suggestions on how to get the test to work (I have a tester and I also did the bridge thing in the manual)?

Is it an SC///

Is it an SC????? Did you connect the pigtail wire along with the trapoziod shaped connector????\

You should be able to read the codes. Go to autozone and use their scanner. It's free and at least you know it works...

Don

Still not working

I am positive im doing it right. I own three of these cars 92 93 and 95 (i tried the tester on the 92 and 93 and it worked fine). I took your advice and went to autozone... They couldnt get it to work either. Is there anything else you can recommend. Have you ever heard of the computer not sending a signal like this before? HELP!!!

me, too!

Mine started, or stopped -- how you look at it, -- doing the same after a wierd electrical glich that's still giving symptoms. Got any kind of odd electrical things going on?

Pull the 60 pin connector on the PCM and check for continuity on each of the circuits, If you need the diagram let me know. A simple ohm meter can go a long way, and it costs a lot less than chenging the PCM.

Back