interior parts

nlsl90

i have some interior parts for sale from a 90 SC. there are blue in color.
front seats like new cond
door panels like new
headliner like new
dash board like new.

also have a couple of auto transmissions,and a complete rear end available
with 22k miles on it. thanks

the-big-e said:
How much for the seats and where are you located?
i am in valparaiso in. not sure what to ask for them,i was thinking somwhere around 400,but make me an offer. thanks

Dash

snakesm13 said:
how much were you looking to get for the dash?

thanx again
shane

Here is the deal with the dash...there is no cluster, no information center, or trim pieces. It is just the actual dash. Let me know if you are still interested. If you are, make me an offer.

Thanks

your talking bout the part that is horizantal, on top of the cluster the one that is always sundried and cracked??? just the soft top part right? if so i will take it just let me know wha tyou are looking to get for it

thanx
shane

snakesm13 said:
your talking bout the part that is horizantal, on top of the cluster the one that is always sundried and cracked??? just the soft top part right? if so i will take it just let me know wha tyou are looking to get for it

thanx
shane
yeh,the part that is always cracked is perfect,and the rest of the vinyl around the glove box to. is it worth 200 to you? if not make me an offer on it.
where are you located? shipping will be steep. thanks

these are sweet parts,and need to go. i need this car out of my shop,so any offers are welcome.thanks

very hard to pass the dash up, but 200 is a little steep for me b/c shipping will be up there too, i blew my hg's and that took a lot of my $$$$ or else i would snatch this up, sorry man and good luck selling

thanx
shane

(im going to kick myself for this later :( )

well, it's still here,and no offers. this interior is nice,so if anyone wants it all i'm ready for an offer. the dash,the seats,headliner,rear deck,trim panels,door panels,are as good as new,and need to go!

Silver R said:
Do you have the Sun Visors? And can you PM me a Pic and price for both driver and passenger?

yes they are still in the car. i do not have any pics,but i assure you they are perfect. make me an offer on them. thanks

Interior

I Bought The Engine From This Car, And I Personally Have Seen This Interior, And Its In Perfect Condition, If You Need Interior Dont Let This Deal Get Away ! Well Worth The $$$ Tim

Back