Parting out white 89 5 spd SC

Justin89SC

I cant get rid of this whole, so its time to sell parts out of it.

Pair of after market headers. I dont know the brand, they are rusted. Make reasonable offer

2 brand new flowmaster 40 series mufflers still in the box. $140 shipped

BHJ balancer, has been on the car for about 1 month, the car needed a balancer, i put the BHJ on and now the car wont start for some reason. $300 shipped

4 brand new tires with 800 miles on them. One of the rim has small scratch on it. $350, local pick-up only. Zip is 25401

basically new silver front and rear bumper covers. Has minor scratches. None of the pieces are broke. Make reasonable offer, pick up only.

And anything else that you can think of. The car is white with dark blue leather.

I can get pictures of anything you can think of.

Last edited:
pileit1 said:
For those of us who don't know where Martinsburg is, could you tell us what state you're in?

West Virginia. My zip is 25401. The car sits about 30 secs from the I-81.

Last edited:
pics

Here is a pic of the res. Ill get some more tomorrow.

P2200035.jpg

motor

P5220100.jpg

Pictures of the outside.

http://www.mamn12.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1587

Last edited:
bump...dump

Still have the BHJ balancer, tires, and mufflers still up for sale and anything else you can think of.

I need the harmonic balancer bad, please let me know pm or reply on here or email at snakesm13@charter.net

my HG's are being replaced right now and i am supose to get it back this week when i go down for thanksgiving and the guy just called back and said the harmonic balancer is shot... please help me out i have been out of a car for a while... and could you send a price with shipping to 78374 to be delivered by thurs or friday.. thank you very much for your help i really hope this goes through and please respond quickly

thanx again
shane

what kinda a shape is the drivers side door in....need one with a keyless entry. how much shipped to 61254?

walter89 said:
what kinda a shape is the drivers side door in....need one with a keyless entry. how much shipped to 61254?

Driver side door is shot. Rust along the bottom and needs to be rehinged. The car doesnt have keyless entry.

sorry

bump....bump

Sorry for all of the people waiting on pictures of the headers, but the weater last week has not been on my side.

Ill get some as soon as i can!!

Still have 1 muffler, tires and rims, silver bumper covers.

bump...bump

I finally got the headers off for those who are interested. Ill post pictures tuesday or wednesday.

Rear Bumper cover

How much for the rear bumper cover.
I live in Columbus,Ohio will come and pick it up???

balancer needed

I need a balancer. Is yours still available? Do you need to have the main pulley balanced to use the bhj unit?

shoot me a pm

Larry

Back