smoked a ricer!

flying bird

let me start out by saying that road racing is a bad idea, but sometimes you get enough of the little punks in there pos honda's.I was on my way home from work about 2330 hrs travling in the left lane doing 45 in a 35 on a 4 lane passing a few slower cars,when this car gets right on my bumper.SO I turn on my signal and get over in the right,well this a- hole gets over with me and stays on my bumper:mad: .I slow down to 35mph and he goes around me which is what I want him to do.About 5 blocks up we are next to eachother at a red light,which gives me a chance to get a better look at this pos 90's 4 door civic.This THING had every k-mart mod you can buy,big wing,rainbow door striping,fake spinner hubcaps,the bad window tint with the bubbles in it.Let me tell you I was impressed:rolleyes:.he looks over and revs his car up,I thought it was going to blow up:D .the light turns green,I take
off as normal and he passes me about 50 feet from the light.So we get to the next light and he and his girlfriend are pointing and laughing.we have no other cars in sight,the light turns green I floor it ,spin the tires though 2nd and take him by about 7-10 car length,s:D . this happen's at the next light too, but this time the idiot jumps the light by a few seconds[this is why street racing is a bad idea].We get to the next light,this time I'm the one pointing and lauhging.It felt good.I guess my point is I love my car.

lol! You should have kept even with him while he was accelerating just to mess with him then all out of no where mash it leaving him in the dust. Good kill either way.

Shane

Guys like that are by FAR the most fun to mess with! Kudos especially for rubbing it in, maybe now he will think twice before he picks his next fight!

ricer

Yeah I really enjoyed the kill, but when the guy jumped the red light I got a little nervous.I don't want a mini van with a family in it geting killed because some idiot was racing me.I stilled had fun.Just be carefull guys it must likley won't be you that cause's the accident but it all ends up the same.:eek:

flying bird said:
Yeah I really enjoyed the kill, but when the guy jumped the red light I got a little nervous.I don't want a mini van with a family in it geting killed because some idiot was racing me.I stilled had fun.Just be carefull guys it must likley won't be you that cause's the accident but it all ends up the same.:eek:

yea its funny that with some being i have 3.08 gears on a auto my gears are huge ill take off with them up till like 3000rpm just say side by side with them, than mash on it. they never know what hit em lol

It's fun to pace right along side those guys at about 30 mph and then roast the tires for 50 ft. After that they don't want to play anymore. That jackazz was probably just trying to save face because his GF was in the car.

David

Scott Long said:
you have 3.08's in your auto? My 90 I'm almost 100% certain has 3.27's. Did you change them?

early 89 autos i belive 3.08 was standard and 3.27 was optional i belived that changed that mid-way through 89 or it was vice versa

Hahaha, man I wish this stuff happened to me. I raced a mildly modded 300zx twin turbo today....it didn't go well. I didn't lose, but I didn't win. So...my last two races were a bolt on 04 cobra and that....I say bring on the ricers, I need a check mark in the W column.

I did that on my way to church one morning. I had a guy in a Cavy pull up beside me with a big wing and all the funny stuff. I let him go for about 150 feet and then jumped on it, but had to shut it down early. I got to the next light and he was laughing. I pointed at him and nodded for another go and he agreed. This time I let it rip and I ROASTED him!! I gave him the peace sign through my sunroof and watched as he was TOTALLY embarassed in front of his girlfriend. Even my wife liked that one.:D

god?

I guess you had god on your side.lol.My wife was in the car with me once when I punched past a civic on the freeway she liked.I don't care what she say
's:D I think i posted more tonight then i have total,i may have a problum;) is there a support group for those addicted to sccoa?

ha thats funny... nice kill... yeah when i race people i toy with them also... especially the losers... one day i was racing this 300zx on the freeway... i pulled next to him and we start toying with each other and he smashes on the pedal... and i smash too after about 1 second and bam i pass him like within 2 seconds like 4 - 5 car lenghts... i do it again... like 4 or 5 times... then i pull up next to him and i honk so he can look over and i give him the thumbs down... and the face he gave me ... like somebody walked over his grave... he gets pissed and tries to smash on it again and i just easily press in the accelerator and boom he is behind me again.... after i passed him i just flipped him off and just cruised down normally... my friends were just laughing... its especially funny when u embarrasse them in front of their girls... thats how u shut them down...

good job...punk kids need to be put back in their place :D

He who laughs last:rolleyes: (i think thats how its said in english)

Yeah...there are idiots out there that get carried away with the racing on the street. Last night I raced a Jetta....to the speed limit. I have a hood on my car (4.6) so it attracts attention. This guy looked like he beat up The Fonz and took a jacket and Chachis (sp) dew rag. He keeps nodding at me and Im just sitting at the light with a bit of "Big N Rich" pumpin. The light turns green and he....NAILS it. Yeah...I was almost impressed too. Well...I had to do somethin. So by the time we were across the intersection, I had closed the car length he had and my nose was at his front door. Needless to say, I let out of it at 60 and just kicked on the cruise and continued down the road...I think yours is better because the K-mart mods add like...10 HP EAZY.

Chris

Back