QUalcomm Dec 9th......

BT Motorsports

Qualcomm Dec 9th......

Alright ladies and germs, it's about time we get organized again. With that said, Qualcomm's last event of 05 will be Dec. 9th. I have extended this invitation to the TCCoA guys as we seem to get a pretty nice combined turnout. Should we extend the invite to the GTP crowd as well and have a little club clash?

Soundoff with your comments thoughts and hopefully confirmation that you will be attending.

Paul

1. Paul (BTM)
  2. Anthony Connell
  3. Kris Campos (maybe)
  4. James Kanterakis
  5. Lee Maust (maybe)
  6. porkchop2oo2 (maybe)
  7. Wade Young
  8. SanDiegoLXBird
  9. Mike D. (this I gotta see)

Last edited:
:mad: I can't go:mad:
I work Friday night and I can't take the day off because missing on a Friday at work is a big no-no. You can get written up.

Well as always I will do my best to be able to make it, this would be my first meet this year. :rolleyes: and does anyone know who is open in Jan ??
Hope to see you guys on the 9th...
Jose
:cool:

what time on the 9th

Just wondering what time everyone is going and what price for entry? What is the venue like there? Is it a 1/4 mile or 1/8th?

Swade said:
Just wondering what time everyone is going and what price for entry? What is the venue like there? Is it a 1/4 mile or 1/8th?
It's an 1/8th mile. Entry if your gonna race is 20 bucks.

Oh and EVERY DRIVER NEEDS A DOT APPROVED HELMET

Well, Mandi and I stopped at Mike D's house tonight so he could tear down my heads. The world stopped turning for a moment (and Mandi is my witness) when he said he will be attending Qualcomm...... with a surprise vehicle.

Paul

P.S. I'll believe it when I see it lol!

BT Motorsports said:
Well, Mandi and I stopped at Mike D's house tonight so he could tear down my heads. The world stopped turning for a moment (and Mandi is my witness) when he said he will be attending Qualcomm...... with a surprise vehicle.

Paul

P.S. I'll believe it when I see it lol!
He actually gonna run that thing? NICE!

Mikes gonna show up ?? :eek: I gotta do whatever I gotta do to make sure I make it to that meet.. :D
Hey Paul what happened ??? :confused: You forgot to add me to the list as a Maybe ???? :p hehehehehehe J/K Oh Paul by the way, do you wanna bring the tray to the meet (considering we both make it)
Thanks...
Jose

SuperCoupe007 said:
Oh Paul by the way, do you wanna bring the tray to the meet (considering we both make it)
Thanks...
Jose
Sounds like a good idea, my schedule has been pretty crazy lately.

Paul

35th SC said:
I said, "I'll be there with the other car" and "maybe, on running it"

nuff said,
Mike
You mean I came back from drinkathon 2005 early for nothing? Pfffffffffffff.

007 You gonna run it?

Hey 007

When are you going to actually race your car?!

Freeway flying dont count:p

Back