whod i see

TwoToneThunder

i was driving home from school monday morning i believe it was and at the corner of michigan and 86th in indianapolis was a 94 95 black sc in amazing shape it had some after market wheels on it nothing to fancy i was thinking it was david z's old car cuz of the condition it was parked in the bridgestone tire parking lot
i also saw a 89-91 red sc that was very nice tuesday night at the same intersection with chrome wheels going north on michigan
nice cars guys

titanium89scguy said:
i was driving home from school monday morning i believe it was and at the corner of michigan and 86th in indianapolis was a 94 95 black sc in amazing shape it had some after market wheels on it nothing to fancy i was thinking it was david z's old car cuz of the condition it was parked in the bridgestone tire parking lot
i also saw a 89-91 red sc that was very nice tuesday night at the same intersection with chrome wheels going north on michigan
nice cars guys
David's old SC had chrome '03 cobra wheels on it.

Not barging in.....

What do the '03 Cobra Wheels look like.....Just have heard so much about them and have NEVER seen them!!!!

Don

lube70 said:
What do the '03 Cobra Wheels look like.....Just have heard so much about them and have NEVER seen them!!!!

Don
Have you ever seen a 2003 Cobra before (the actual car)? It's those wheels...

Back