Christmas came early!

90blkbrd

I just got my Christmas gift. A brand new 8.8 aluminum case, 28-spline traction lock and 3.73 gears. Hope I can have it installed before 2006.

What will everyone else get for their SC?

Attachments

• PB250008.JPG
    PB250008.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 164
  • PB250009.JPG
    PB250009.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Mine is bringing me a rebuilt shortblock with heads and cam :D Just wish he'd hang around to pull the old engine and drop in the new one :D

If I'm not quite satisified with the strip performance, then the Easter Bunny said he'd bring me 3.73 gears to top it off ;)

-Melon

I got the cam through Dave Dalke and the heads are being ported locally by a guy in Lincoln, NE.

Performance gains will be seen (hopefully) at a Club Clash next year :D though I'm not sure which one yet. I'm thinking the spring one, but it depends on what else is going on. It's not even 2006 yet, and I think I've got most of my vacation time used up :eek:

-Melon

I think next on my list is a 97 cowl hood. But I will probably buy a faster motorcycle before that.

you would need to define that more. In an 1/8mi bike would definintly win, in a 1/4 I would probably go with the car but I don't know.

Anyway, my dad is switching me bikes when I move down to KS so I will be upgrading to an 1100 4-cylinder that will sometimes spin the back tire on takeoff.

But I want either a new R-6 or an older 750 gsxr.

Well Santa's getting in league with Uncle Sam.

I'm getting a new Diff for the SC to put in the 3.27's

I'm trying to get a spare M5R2 tranny so I can build ONE good one.

I'm going to be getting ARP bolts and studs

I'm getting new forged connecting rods to go with the Wiseco forged pistons

and my car's getting the alkaline bath in the spring.

Back