Idler pully arm

Lvcien

I need one of these, I check autozone and they have no clue... I'm not even sure how I'd install it... the old one cracked at the top, and last night the belt started slipping whenever I hit 5psi of boost.. I checked it, and the top park chipped off..

And not related to that, but I've got -20psi at idle... is that normal?

Lvcien said:
I need one of these, I check autozone and they have no clue... I'm not even sure how I'd install it... the old one cracked at the top, and last night the belt started slipping whenever I hit 5psi of boost.. I checked it, and the top park chipped off..

And not related to that, but I've got -20psi at idle... is that normal?

Are you looking for one of the tensioners?? If so I have all three tensioners from a 91 Supercoupe. PM me or email kbjcda@msn.com if you are interested and let me know which one you want. they are just held on by one big bolt in the middle of the part where the spring is......once you remove the old one you'll see a locating pin. (Remove the belt first before you take that bolt out!)

For a second I thought your post said you had 20psi at idle, then i saw the "minus" in front. Yeah that's normal....that's not really -20psi, but rather 20 inches/mercury Vacuum. I think my 90 SC had in the 18-20 range.... more is better.

Give me a holler on the tensioners!~

Last edited:
Back