new ride.... maybe

It's ricey, it won't be fast, and it's ugly. It has a wannabe intercooler air intake thing, that = rice.

ur friend with the evo is ~~~~en stupid... smack the ~~~~ out of him when you see him. dude what the ~~~~ are you thinking? that ~~~~ will never be fast... if you wanna look stupid driving down the street you have a damn winner there... why the hell would u wanna trade in ur SC for that piece of ~~~~... ~~~~ YOU GOT ME MAD ALREADY! (Edit by Admin. Please read the rules section on language for this board. You have been here long enough to know better! - George)

sorry for the language but if u go for it may god help you!

dark star makes a point. what ever your gonna put into buying that, how do i say this as lightly as possible, (Edit by Admin) you should put into your bird or my bird and then youll go just as fast in 3rd as that thing would in 5th plus the tbird has more room in the back and your gonna find out that your gonna spend alot of time trying to be the top with a pillow biter for a car

Ive got a slightly diferent take on this. If you find that sunfire attractive and plan on doing something similar to the SC, PLEASE sell your SC and buy the Sunfire! :D Seriously though, all you are going to get with that car is attention from police and beatdowns at the strip, Id take a pass.

oldschoolmuscle said:
hey i was lookin at this car what do you guys thing. be honest be brutal. my friend with an evo, said it would be really fast. and that i should buy it....

http://jmcustoms.com/html/features/pontiac/featuresunfire(1).html

What I don't understand is why you'd ask THESE guys about THAT car. Kinda like being German in the 40's and asking your folks if they want to meet your Jewish girlfriend.

Then my other thought was why a guy with "oldsschoolmuscle" as his moniker would even post THAT car HERE.

Haha, suckers!!!

You guys don't even see that he posted it here to be serious. He's an sc guy that has a Dodge Demon and is all about American I-4's. That OBVIOUSLY mean he's joking. Try to be a little observant.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
CMac89 said:
You guys don't even see that he posted it here as a joke. He's an ls1 guy that has a Dodge Demon and is all about American V8's. That OBVIOUSLY mean he's joking. Try to be a little observant.:rolleyes:

noooo cmas is full of sheeet

i am all about the rice the guy wants 15k obo, i think i will offer him 11 for it. kinda high miles 140k.

my dream car is a yellow evo. but i wanna make it fwd so it will be faster. that what my buddy wants to do in his. i guess its a jdm mod or something to do with wrc. i duno.

haha youre such an ~~~.

i see one around here like that. i just dont know how some people take themselves seriously..

Tiburons too.. they look ok, ( the newer ones ) so of course people buy into that, and they do all this crap to them.

then they say " its pretty quick" even though the GT Tiburon makes 138 hp

thats so much power.

FWD is the best though.

Back