Tis the seacon to be jolly, The Gift that keeps on Giving!

XxSlowpokexX

You owe it to yourselves....What would you do without the SCCOA!

Buy the gift that keeps on giving.

For the measly sum of $15 you to can have this gift of honorary SCCOA membership!

Read about the most heavily debated issues in the SC community!

Did you all know that there are other forums here that are locked from non member eyes?

Yes it is true!

There is a:

SCCOA Discussion Forum
FAQ Forum
Supliers New Parts Outlet Forum
Member Discount Forum
Appearence and Detailing Forum
Audio Forum
Brakes Forum
Electrical Forum
Misc Forum
Performance Forum
Suspension Forum
Lounge Forum

So support your community and buy yourself an early holiday gift.

Join here!!!

http://www.sccoa.com/join.php

The SCOA accepets paypal!

Did you sell used cars in a past life? :D :p
But Damon has a very good point. Since I got my membership I've learned a hell of a lot more. And it is never a bad thing to support your club. If not for the SCCoA, how many aftermarket parts would be available for our cars? Few to none I bet.

Ditto

Sampo said:
SCCoA = The best place in the net :)

SCCoA + membership = Heaven...and more! :) :) ;)

I started getting interested in SC's again last Feb, and found this site. I joined immediately, and the result is my buying two SC's; both directly a result of posting on this site. The information here is outstanding, and a steal at $15/yr. It's worth that for the classifieds alone. I found all the hard-to-get parts for the restoration of my 30K-mile XR7 from club members, and at great prices. Not to mention meeting some truly outstanding people along the way.

JD

Grims95SC said:
Damon has a very good point. Since I got my membership I've learned a hell of a lot more. And it is never a bad thing to support your club. If not for the SCCoA, how many aftermarket parts would be available for our cars? Few to none I bet.

DITTO!................;)

Yep!!!

Jacob_Royer said:
If you sign up do you get one of those cool sccoa stickers???

The more people join and keep their membership, the longer the SCCOA will be able to help us.

Yes, you can get the stickers. For the cost of $15 a year.....it's well worth the cost. Where else can you get an anser to a question in an hour that is CORRECT!!!!!

Don

I think Ron wrote up a new virus and Damon got it. Soon everyone is going to be spreading SCCOA propoganda.

-Steve

Is it sacreligious to have an SCCoA AND a TCCoA sticker on your 97LX Sport while your SC is being restored?

thanks for the reminder......i went back and checked my old emails...sure enough mine was expired so i renewed again.

jeff

We need to support thsi club as much as we can:O)..I think anyone who even gets one tip of advice on here has more then made up for a $15 fee

Back