Ford Racing 89-93 harmonic balancer 2,500 miles!!

Gregthespy

hey everyone,
I have up for sale a nearly new only 2,500 miles on it Ford Racing harmonic balancer for 89-93 engines. I bought a engine and it has it on it and I already have a BHJ bolted on mine so I'm looking to sell it.
The Ford part # on it is E9SE-EA and has a suffix of L02S it will come with the crank shaft sensor trigger ring. This balancer was bought for $349.00 from Greenway Ford and is practically new with no problems, it doesn't even have surface rust on it!!
I would like to get $270 shipped for it. I would also be intrested in trade for either:
roller rockers (1.73 or 1.80)
42# injectors
mild cam with low or no miles on it
nice double intercooler

Update:
I also decided it's time to clean out my storage shed so I have some spare parts up for sale:
5% steel overdrive pulley with small dent on the front that does not affect performance - $35.00 shipped (Sale Pending)
set of stock SC heads with valvetrain in tact, unknown condition, one valve cover bolt sheerd off in head - $75.00 plus shipping (around $30.00)
Teves Mark II ABS unit for 89-93 SCs in unknown condition includes pump motor and accumulator attached - $100.00 plus shipping
Stock 60MM Throttle Body - $45.00 Shipped
K&N panel filter for stock air box, like new, cleaned and oiled, ready to go - $35.00 Shipped

I will be out of town for the holidays from Dec 23 - Jan 3 so I will be unable to to ship during that time frame but I will still have access to a computer to reply to any questions.

you can reach me via my PM box, or email me at gregthespy at hotmail.com
Thanks

Last edited:
I edited my first post, I was asking $300 shipped but dropped it to $270 shipped, so that is the new price.
Thanks,
Greg

Back