90 dash blue

nlsl90 said:
since i cannot seem to sell this,would anyone be interested a trade? i have a perfect blue dash,but i need a perfect black one.thanks.

Just a thought... A shop should be able to do an undetectable job of dying your blue one black. Done properly, it should look and last exactly like OEM. You might ask around and see if there's someone in your area.

JD

i could do that myself,but i am a little anal about doing stuff like that,just knowing that it's not the way it came would bother me greatly,thanks for the input though.

nlsl90 said:
i could do that myself,but i am a little anal about doing stuff like that,just knowing that it's not the way it came would bother me greatly,thanks for the input though.

Yeah, I'm kind of that way myself. I also work hard to get the "correct" part, etc. Just that if it came down to choosing between a cracked one or a dyed one, it might be the lesser evil. Keep looking, I'm sure you'll find one eventually.

I was in a salvage yard last weekend, and found a perfect black one in a '90 Cougar, but upon closer inspection found an impact damaged area right in the middle of the passenger side face; it looked like it was hit on purpose. I'd like to hang someone who'd do that. I even thought about trying to fix it, since none of the damage was gaping open, but dismissed that after figuring it would never look "perfect".

JD

Back