95 Super Coupe Rear Bumper

hey

i really need a bumper cover for my 89...but i like the styling of the 95 cover. i've heard they'll match up but i'm not for sure on that. any idea if this thing will work out for me??

rus

Well

I would ask that you do not do something like that since these bumper covers are in short supply. It's hard enough for a guy with an actual 94-95 car trying to get one.

Don

After my 95sc was totaled. I did that kind of swap to my 93 sc. I used the bumper from my 95sc.
All you need to do is swap the foam shock absorber with the 94-95 style. You can get the shock absorber from any 94-95 tbird/ cougar.

Better Pics:
95SCrearbumperpics016.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics017.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics015.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics011.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics014.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics013.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics012.jpg

95SCrearbumperpics010.jpg

As seen above the bumper needs to be repainted.

Sweet90SC said:
Now were talkin how much to ship to 34731...;) "Dibs"!
We'll with UPS or FedEx it would cost you your first born+your left family jewel. I think Greyhound would be the cheapest route for shipping. I have never done that before so I would appreciate it if anyone that has chimes in.

My first born has full intentions of flying F-22's after he graduates from the Air Force Academy so he may be a bit hard to catch...and as far as my left Jewel...well... the wife got them both years ago:eek: ....and I don't expect a return on those deposits anytime soon..:( ....seriously though I will check with greyhound for ya but lets do it after Christmas when it's cheaper....by the way Merry Christmas to you and yours....;)

Sweet90SC said:
My first born has full intentions of flying F-22's after he graduates from the Air Force Academy so he may be a bit hard to catch...and as far as my left Jewel...well... the wife got them both years ago:eek: ....and I don't expect a return on those deposits anytime soon..:( ....seriously though I will check with greyhound for ya but lets do it after Christmas when it's cheaper....by the way Merry Christmas to you and yours....;)
:D That's exactly what I was thinking doing it after Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too.

BTW according to greyhound it should be around 52 or so.

BTW a friend from work told me that Greyhound would be the best way to ship the bumper. That he used to work for a Ricer shop that sold alot of body kits on ebay and that he would always ship the stuff thru Greyhound.

Back