50lb MSD injectors

V8Supercoupe

Brand new. Originally bought from XR7Dave. Never used. I bought these prematurely thinking they would be large enough but they are not.

250 shipped.

Give me a day or so to get back to any emails as I am once again moving and my accessability to the net among other things is very limited right now. Injectors will ship immediately.

Skip

What are they not large enough for???

What maf can be used with them that has a correct sample tube, or do you ahve to use like a lightening maf and tune it???

At what power range are 50s necessary?

They are Delphi injectors. Delphi makes the MSD injectors, but they are not branded MSD nor were they sold as such. Just so we are clear. Original selling price was $300 + shipping so this is an excellent deal.

50lb injectors are needed above 325rwhp. Depending on your application you will max 42lb injectors between 325 and 350rwhp, and it is never good to run injectors at 100% duty cycle. Also makes tuning a b**ch.

Sample tubes are available, contact me seperately if interested.

50lb injectors are not enough if you are significantly over 400rwhp.

XR7 Dave,

I'm just a bit new to the fi engine thing. I've built a bunch of carb motors so I understand the basics.

My question is what kind of motor would you need to build to get over 400rwhp to where 50's would no longer work and what would you need to go to. Can this be done with out the use of NOS:confused:

Thanks

I oficially call dibs on these injectors :D ;)

Let me know how and where to send the $$$

Paypal is best for me....

Thanks!

Back