Are all injectors essentially the same?

1FASTSC

I bought some 75lb an hour injectors for my rice rocket, I go to put them in (I've never done this before) and they don't fit. They're used, they're dirty, they seemed to be missing parts...

The guy I bought them from says that I probably need to swap the OEM o-rings and what not to the new injectors, but the problem is that where the OEM injectors seem to go pretty deep into the fuel rail, these ones only go a 1/4 inch or so, and the OEM o-ring doesn't seem to help at all.

Of course the joker that sold them to me wont take them back (I've asked).

The OEM injectors are 550cc top feed, low impedence, the ones I bought are 780cc top feed, low impedence.....they should fit shouldn't they?

I would ask on ricerocket.com (not a real website) but more of YOU guys turn your own wrenches, so I figured I would ask here.

Missing Parts?

Did you check the manufacturers website to make sure that they really are #75's, & not just a hand full of Magic Beans?

68COUGAR

I contacted the manufacturer. Turns out the injectors won't fit, and they're not supposed to fit. Mitsubishi has it's own specific application specs.

Basically I got ripped off and the guy refuses to refund my money.

Back