Gauging interst

ScrapSC

MPII, MP Inlet, 42lb inj, Double IC, 76mm C&L

Seeing if anyone would be interested in an MPII and a double intercooler together for $1300. I also have a set of matched, tested, and cleaned 42lb injectors that I have in my car now with 3000 miles on them. I am looking for $200 for these. I also have a 76mm C&L Mass Air with a 50lb sample tube. I am looking for $105 for this. If someone wants to buy the entire setup then I will sell for $1550.00......... The MPII Is polished and so is the inlet plenum. The double intercooler has been painted black.

***** Updated... If someone wants the MPII (coated rotors) and Inlet for 1000 let me know... I will sell seperate... I am looking for 250 on the Double IC>>>>>

Thanks,
AA

Last edited:
I would be if I had the cash! If you ever decide to sell the Double IC separate shoot me a price. HMMM, 1550 for all of it looks awfully close to the price of an MPIII, got an upgrade in your mind?

Last edited:
If someone wants to buy the Supercharger and inlet for $1,000 and then I can get 250 out of the double intercooler then I will sell it like that. The 42lb injectors and Supercharger are on my car now that put down 306 to the rear wheels and that is with a very safe tune on it. I was only spinning the MPII at 5%. This is a POLISHED MPII and inlet plenum.... I also put coated rotors from a GTP in this MPII....
42lb injectors and the Mass Air just shoot me a pm. The injectors are in the car and Mass Air was one I had on the car and then swapped for the 86mm......

Thanks,
ScrapSC

What????

So you are saying you want $1300 for the MPII and double IC together or $1000 for the MPII and $250 for the DIC? Let's see here.... $1000 + $250 = $1250
Don't really make much sense to me. :confused:

Do you charge double shipping to send out the whole package versus piece by piece too then?:D

Tracy

Well let see where to start here..... I went back in and corrected the listing but didnt change the 1300... As far as shipping goes, no I dont charge double shipping versus piece by piece...

If you arent going to buy it then why post??? What does it matter to you that it came up to 1250 instead of 1300... read my second post and you would understand... This is what just kills me about these forums. Guys like you who have no clue get on here and talk crap to others about things they are selling. If you dont want it then dont post and move on. No sense in trying to make someone look like a dumba$$$$$$ here.

If I sell it then I do.. If not so what,,,, I will just slap my MPII back on there and go run some 12's... No biggie to me.....

Last edited:
ScrapSC said:
Well let see where to start here..... I went back in and corrected the listing but didnt change the 1300... As far as shipping goes, no I dont charge double shipping versus piece by piece...

If you arent going to buy it then why post??? What does it matter to you that it came up to 1250 instead of 1300... read my second post and you would understand... This is what just kills me about these forums. Guys like you who have no clue get on here and talk crap to others about things they are selling. If you dont want it then dont post and move on. No sense in trying to make someone look like a dumba$$$$$$ here.

If I sell it then I do.. If not so what,,,, I will just slap my MPII back on there and go run some 12's... No biggie to me there Wisconsin man with a womans name...

Who said I wasn't interested in buying it?:confused: And who the hell do you think YOU are that you think you know more than anyone else on these forums? I was not trying to make you look like a dumbass. I was being sarcastic... ever heard of humor? :rolleyes:

And as for the comment about my name (which I see you edited out right away)???? Well, maybe you need to grow up a bit and stop acting like a junior high kid. :rolleyes:

After your comments I wouldn't by water from you if I were dying of thirst. I hope you sit on that MPII and the rest of your parts forever. An attitude like yours, won't get you very far in life. Amazing how brave people are and the things they will say when hiding behind a screen name. I doubt seriously you would be brave enough (or dumb enough as the case may be) to say something like that to my face. Grow up.

Tracy

I am not hiding behind a screen name. And yes I did pull what I said after thinking about it. I felt that I shouldnt make a comment like that. But now I see that maybe I should have left it and added a few more. Oh yeh, my name is Anthony Arnold and I live in Stamping Ground, Kentucky. So I am not hiding behind a screen name. I didnt want to get anything started and as for humor, well I am pretty good at it also. However, me not knowing you I still feel that wasn’t the time nor the place for it. I guess I took it wrong due to how you presented it. I know that does happen at times and depends on the mood a person is when they read it. It rubbed me the wrong way.

I didn’t say I know everything but have built many an engine and stripped my car down to bare metal basically and rebuilt it. So, I do know my engine and car down to every bolt front to rear. I did it myself without a mechanic or some shop doing it for me. I also fabricated up my own FMIC that works just as well as the Magnum Powers one and for 1/3 of the cost. I enjoy it and love the fact that I am different from others when I do go to the track.

As for sitting on my MPII,,,,,, if it happens then so be it. I could care less. Just thought I might upgrade to something else and let someone else enjoy the supercharger I have polished and installed coated rotors in myself. Is a nice looking piece that can add some bling.

Now before you get all swelled up there and start shooting that mouth off you need to take a chill pill. I may have taken what you said wrong the first time and after thinking about it pulled what I had written. This was because I had taken a step back and realized there was no need to react like I did. But for you to come back the you did was wrong. But if you must insist on me not being brave enough to say something to your face then I have given you my name and city and here is my address also. 1609 minors branch road. So you see I have nothing to hide from. I cant hide very well anyway being 6'9" and around 300lbs. It is even hard to find clothes to fit. So there isn’t much for me to hide behind.

And if you cant take the humor of the joke about a boy named Sue then you are showing you have no HUMOR either there, um ,,, Tracy…

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
1609 Minors Branch Road
Stamping Ground, Kentucky

AKA ScrapSC, NaSCty90

Listen.... let's just step back a minute here and try to be adults. The comment about my name was AND IS AGAIN what pisses me off. I have NO sense of humor when it comes to that. If you think you are the first person in the last 35 years I have run into that has a childish remark to make about my name you are sadly mistaken. I have heard them ALL at least a dozen times. I just thought the general membership of this club was above that. For the most part everyone here is very cool and doesn't resort to childish comments but then there is ALWAYS that one person who feels he should do his best to belittle others when he can to attempt to boost his own ego. I don't care if you are 8 feet tall and 500 pounds... you still need to grow up and act your age. :rolleyes:

Now if you wish to further comment on my name and how you think it isn't a man's name you just go right ahead... you are only making an ~~~ of yourself. I just consider the source and realise that that you must have your own insecurities to deal with that cause you to try to insult someone else because you think they don't have the right name or something.

Oh... and just to let you know.... I was named after a MAN that saved my mother's life (and consequently mine as well) when she was pregnant with me. So I happen to be rather proud to have the same name as a MAN that was as brave and selfless as the one I am named after.

Tracy

Well I was just trying to have a laugh with you. A little humor and I know you have heard of it and enjoy it as well. As for the name I have a buddy named Dickie... So, think of where I am coming from. Nothing personal intended just trying to be humorous with fellow SC'ers.

I will say that I do know how to act my age but there are times that I purposefully refuse to do so. I guess you say it is to elicite a response and there are also times I just enjoy being a kid all over again. 38 is not an age I want to act like. My grandfather always told me to laugh and have fun and enjoy life. When you stop doing those things then you are an old man.

As far as your name, well I will not make any further comments about that. I just like to have fun and aggravate at times. Evidentally you took it wrong as I did the comment you made. As for insecurities, I have none. I have done more in my life than was ever expected of me and I continue to increase that each day that I go to work.

I want no hard feelings and will let you know that if I ever do meet you at an event for SCCoA I will introduce myself and then say, Hi... Hopefully you wont get pissed if I say your name after that. LOL Lighten up... I have.

If you wanted the MPII you should have just said so...
And no I wouldnt charge for shipping. LOL

OK, no hard feelings, man. I know what yer sayin about actin your age. I often times try NOT to act 35. Anyways, lets just forget all about this and just move forward. Hopefully we will get to meet an the next shootout or something. You actually sem like a pretty decent guy. I am normally pretty layed back and I actually have a great sense of humor. I was just in a really pissy mood when I read your reply and prolly should not have even replied but you happened to step on a nerve and I just ... couldn't.. control... myself... LOL:D

So, here's to hopefully meetin up at a SC/XR7 event sometime, having a beer and laughin about all this. :D

Take care man.

Tracy

MPII, MP inlet, 42lb inj, Double IC, 76mm C&L

LOL!!! Kind of got lost in all this didnt it. Just check out my second post and it will have it all listed....:D

Back