Part number for Knock Sensor......

CMac89

I got the DKS304 from Napa, but the treads are too large. Does anybody know the part number?

Thanks

Last edited:
rockauto

i think I found a sorce for the knock sensor.I checked their patrs list for 89-93 and the 94 95,differnt part # and the picture of the 93 sensor looked like the right one.The 94 95 looked kike the one I got the other day which had the threads to big,31.99 shipped. I just ordered one and will let you guys know if it works rockauto just google it.# 1-866-661-3178.part#ks11 for the 89-93.

Last edited:
flying bird said:
i think I found a sorce for the knock sensor.I checked their patrs list for 89-93 and the 94 95,differnt part # and the picture of the 93 sensor looked like the right one.The 94 95 looked kike the one I got the other day which had the threads to big,31.99 shipped. I just ordered one and will let you guys know if it works rockauto just google it.# 1-866-661-3178.part#ks11 for the 89-93.
That would be great. Keep me posted, please.

I re-verified that Auto Zone has the early style sensor with the smaller threads. It is 24.99+tax and is part # SU249. It even has the Ford oval and part number on it.

knock sensor

Well it's been about 3 week's of looking for a knock sensor for my 93,and now I have it.Autozone here in the portland area said that they can not order that part,discontnued.I call all 6 autozones in the area and they told me the same thing.I even talked to the mgr.s So I called my old mechanic who has retired,he said he retired because of my sc,but I won't let him get away that easy.He always seemed to get my parts w/o any problems.So gives me the name of a guy at car quest and I had it in my hand in 2 hours:eek:.I'll post the part number tomorrow,it was 46 0r $47.By the way rockauto doea not carry them anymore.

shamus.

Thanks for gettin back at me.:)

I have a local Carquest so i'll try that. I tried RockAuto a while ago too.

No problem.This was really starting to piss me off,no one could get the dang thing for me.But now i'm happy becuse I know it is the right one.I would not have even needed one if I had not been lazy and removed it before I tryed to remove my old motor mount:rolleyes:.Anyway if for some unknown reason I would be more than happy to pick one up for you and ship it,just pm me. shamus

Back