1990 aftermarket sound conversion

Spider

ok im taking out my dash so im going to take out the tape deck and the cd player becasue i will never use it becasue im going to install a ( CD player and a 5 channle amp )

now i was wondering if theres a kit to fill up both holes left from removing the factory tape and cd player ?

i also think im going to have to take out all stock speakers and rewire them to run them to the back to my amp. ( 35 watts ) per 4 channles, are these stock speakers gonna be able to handle that from a MTX amp or are these speakers crap?

i geuss i have the premium sound system since i see a amp in the back mounted below back window.

i dont think the CD player works cause i tried to feed a cd into it and it wouldnt take it. radio didnt seem to want to come on or have sound either. i saw the radio had power but stuck on 1 station with no sound and couldnt change anything. i havent looks into the problem for this becasue i dont really care :p

are these worth anythign to anyone or mybee just sell the amp to someone ? no idea what do do with it.

Back