Hit a deer, need new headlight tray and headlight assm

Berserk

But managed to only kill the headlamp assembly on the passenger side. However, I did in the fiberglass tray that the headlight and corner lamp are mounted on. Where can I get this, and how much is it going to cost me? Any ideas? Headlamp assemblies, new, I know are about $140 a side, steep, but we'll see what comes up. Any other word on this stuff?

It's called a header panel and runs all the way across the front of the car. Cost me $180 at the dealer over 5 years ago.

www.rockauto.com has them listed for around $60.00... they are long so expect shipping to be high.

89 through 93 header panels on all Tbirds are exactly the same.
94-95 all tbirds are the same.

Headlight assemblies can be found for $120 for a pair. Check ebay, there is someone there selling headlight assemblies for the t-bird.

I saw that Bill at www.supercoupeperformance.com is selling clear corner lights as part of his christmas sale.

You can get the headlights for under $100, theyre not Ford OEM, but they will be clear.
I know the 96/97 headlights were about $75 each from Dan Newman last time I checked, not sure if they still have in stock the 89-93 or how much they go for from Ford.
Headlamp mounting panel usually goes between $60-90, depending on where you get it from

I bought the RockAuto CAPA certified one. It's ok - the finish isn't as nice as OEM, and the fit was tight where the bumper tabs fit in (on the top middle of the bumper cover). So fit the two together before you put them on the car. I actually ended up using a used OEM one (somehow ended up with 2 and that's the one I chose). So I still have the RockAuto one - I'll sell it if you want.

Back