Part or Fix 90 sc 5sp S. FL

DazedNConfuzed

Hey guys, i've decided to move on with my projects. I'm selling my SC cheap. Its located in South Florida if anyone wants to come and see it.
The Good.. Good motor, recent head gaskets, did the valve covers and engine mounts myself. Also a new clutch, slave cylinder, and u joints. Blower has been rebuilt, and i also have two extra nose seals for the blower just in case. Replaced the power steering pump, and lines to stop a leak. New plug wires, and Autolite Double Platnium plugs
The Bad. The interior isn't in bad shape, needs a headliner and cleaned. The paint is not bad, a little fading, car used to be black at one point in its life. I was backing out one day and the engine stalled and i ran into the side of my garage, it dented the drivers side fender in. Back bumper cover is also cracked. Suspension also needs a little attention. Before i replaced the clutch, the transmission had syncromesh in it. Shifted well. I refilled with Mercon V, and i get a little grinding into 3rd when i shift fast. I've been looking for syncromesh, but couldn't find the Pennzoil around here and GM wants $$$

I don't know how to post pictures, but if you email me, i'll take some good ones in the morning tommorow and email them to you.
Again the car is a 1990, green sc 5 speed with 100K on it.
$700 dollars, may be able to help you trailer the car somewhere, or come and drive it home.
edit: i also have a new brake booster in the trunk, along with the brake adapters for the crown vic master cylinder conversion to replace the old abs setup which still works btw.

Last edited:
Here are some pics. The car is in Boca. (So. FLA)

Attachments

• PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 189
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 252
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 162
  • PICT0007.JPG
    PICT0007.JPG