wheel re-chrome needed...

ddw350

looks like i need 3 wheels redone,the place that used to do it is no longer around.they charged me $175 to redo 1 wheel 2 yrs ago[it was bent,then rolled back round cracking the chrome off,thats why i only got 1 done]anyone know of a place that does a quality job..thanks

If you are not too attached to the wheels you might want to look at just getting new wheels. If your old wheels are in pretty good shape you could have them stripped and painted Silver or something and use them for foul wheather months...

Chrome shops are getting harder to find with all the EPA regs and such...Do a local search for chrome shops and you might be surprised...CA is the hotbed for chroming but by the time you ship the wheels there and back the cost starts to get out of hand.

Good Luck,

Brad

yeah I was looking at getting my wifes wheels chromed, there is a place on ebay offering a trade stock wheels for stock wheels for $500 but it would cost $200 in shipping from Ca to Fl and for $700 I can get a nice set of aftermarket wheels

Back