cammed gt 40'd 91 302 bird for SC parts

22lbsofboost

yup. the car i posted the vids of. still runs great. still really low miles on the combo. will trade this whole good running/driving car for some things i need for the SC
95 blower/inlet
good cable AOD stock or not with converter
raised top, ported inlet
titanium hood/drivers fender
nice red SC seats (or black)

these are just things i could use for the SC. im putting about a 2k cash value on my v8 car. any kind of induction/blower parts i would look at.

the blue car is a drive anywhere car with good brakes/front end
new a/c compressor/condensor/lines/dryer/evap
has a cd player (jvc)
the motor is a stock short block out of a 90 gt stang, gt-40 p heads, comp springs, fms E303 cam, double roller timing chain, etc. holds good oil pressure, never runs hot, stall converter works good. LSD is still good and tight. has late model seats (97) front and back. all the electricals inside works, its just a good serviceable car that goes like stink. located in ga and would like to stay close to home with it. ill trade parts and cash, just parts depending upon what ya got, or sell it outright for 2k cash. see my other threads for videos and pics.

man, it sux ur getting rid of the v8, but congrats on the new(er) sc purchase. For that car i would have gone to the shed and searched what I have....but since i have another deal for a 35th in the works I know all my attempts to gather money are futile. Dang it! Maybe it will still be around for a while :p .

thanks for the reply. the SC bug has really gotten me this time. i figured id get this v8 car, and then i wouldnt have to deal with the typical supercoupe headaches. but then ben called me with his SC i just couldnt pass the deal up. the car has oodles of new parts and some performance stuff done. anyway, maybe someone will snatch it up. its damn sure worth what im asking for it.
i figured instead of starting with some stupid price, id start off right, and someone may get right with me hopefully

trade

will trade you my 94 sc auto for it, has 88k miles ,black tan interior runs great , I have a few Sc would like a 5.0 bird value my car at 3,500 drive yours down to ft lauderdale fl and I will even trade.
any pics Budjetturbo@aol.com
thanks
Andy

Back