can a sccoa moderator fix my account

blown96bird

I payed my 15.00 dollar membership fee and I can't acces all the forums. Please fix my account so I can acces the fourms that say private. blown96bird steven watson.

Not my area of expertise or responsibility but I did send an email to George Davenport requesting that he look into the matter and make corrections as required. When did you make your dues payment? Was it via Paypal? If very recently we do not register memberships automatically like we do registration for the board. It is a manual process. Not trying to make excuses just giving a reason why this may not have been completed yet.

while we are on the subject, i have a problem too, my name has been spelled wrong on the member's page its spelled MCCONAHAY on the members page, and there is not supposed to a Y

its just MCCONAHA...so if i could get that fixed, it would be nice

Thanks,
Sean MCCONAHA-haha

blown96bird, your paypal payment just cleared on the 13th of this month. I try to process the payments each weekeend, but it can take up to two weeks (as stated on the "Join" page) to completely process a payment. Your account should be active no later than next Saturday. Don't worry, you will get a full year of access from the time your account was activated, not the date you paid.

19TbirdSC91, Ron does the names on the member pages, so I have forwarded your request to him. He can be reached at scguys@sccoa.com.

gldiii said:
blown96bird, your paypal payment just cleared on the 13th of this month. I try to process the payments each weekeend, but it can take up to two weeks (as stated on the "Join" page) to completely process a payment. Your account should be active no later than next Saturday. Don't worry, you will get a full year of access from the time your account was activated, not the date you paid.

19TbirdSC91, Ron does the names on the member pages, so I have forwarded your request to him. He can be reached at scguys@sccoa.com.

thank ya much george!

~Sean

Back