SCCoO Holiday season dinner, NEW DATE, Sat. January 14

fast Ed

Hello all

Due to conflicts for many people on our original date, we have rescheduled our annual holiday season dinner for Saturday, January 14, 2006.

It is still being held at the Abbey Grill in Oakville, 270 North Service Road West, Oakville ... same location as last year's event. Start time is 5:30 pm for drinks, we will get our food order placed by 6:00 pm to avoid the rush in the kitchen. Separate cheques will be done at our request. www.abbeygrill.ca

PLEASE contact our events coordinator, Ryan Harris, to let him know that you can attend, and if you are bringing a guest. His email is supercoupeinnovations@sympatico.ca. This is important, so the restaurant can have enough servers on duty to look after us.

I know that many of you have had a busy year, and have not been able to attend as many club events as you had hoped. Please try to make it out for this one, it is always very enjoyable.

David Dalke from Super Coupes Unlimited, Bill Evanoff from Super Coupe Performance, Rich Thomson from MN12 Performance, and Fines Ford Lincoln have already committed to providing some small gifts that we will hold draws for. :)

cheers
Ed N.

Last edited:
OK guys, Ryan has exactly 2 email responses at this point. I realize that this is a busy time of the year for many of you, but it only takes two minutes to send a quick message. If we don't have a reasonable number of attendees by Jan. 7, then we will simply cancel the dinner for this year.

thx,
Ed N.

I am 50% sure of going? family members bday that day, not sure if we are doing dinner that night, will let you know asap. I will be in for 2 people.

I'm in. Maybe with a second. Sorry for the wait in response - holiday's.

Ed, Ryan - you guys phoning people? Might be a good idea.

I'll be sending out responese to your RSVP's a little later this week. I haven't had much time to sit down at the CPU over the holidays.

Phoning people? I won't do that until this job starts to pay.:p

Things are looking better now, around a dozen should be showing up, I do hope for more than that though.

Do we have a total on the number of people going.
P.S bruce if you see this and your going to be there I will have your C&L tube for you.

Last edited:
I posted it in another thread, but I will definitely be there. I'm hoping Alecia will be with me. We're just trying to secure a sitter for the kids.

Sean

We have 18 so far that will be showing up. Plus a few are thinking about it, seeing they are aloud to go, ect.

Sorry for the lack of replys here and email, I've been 7 days a week.:eek:

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Sat.

Ryan A Harris said:
We have 18 so far that will be showing up.

Now that's more like it. Thanks to everyone coming, for messaging with Ryan with the RSVPs.

cheers
Ed N.

Well, since I am here at work and not there with you guys, looks like I am not gonna make it. Have fun. Later.

coolhand said:
Well, since I am here at work and not there with you guys, looks like I am not gonna make it. Have fun. Later.

And we just thought your lx just didn't get you there in time. Anyways it was a good time Nice to see the group. Kudos to all. Merry XMAS

craig

Back