suspension technique springs question

twoblownfords

how come st does not list a spring set for the super coupe but im assuming the other listing for the thunderbirds will work on these cars oh well too late anyway i ordered them from jc witney.

twoblownfords said:
how come st does not list a spring set for the super coupe but im assuming the other listing for the thunderbirds will work on these cars oh well too late anyway i ordered them from jc witney.
I ordered mine from shox.com and they were listed as a V8 Thunderbird. Mine work just fine.

They used to be listed for an SC and then it changed. It is the same exact spring. SHOX.com just posts what teh manufacturer updates them with on a yealry basis..Seems They forgot the SC exists as I called to find out myself

You will be VERY happy with these springs!

springs

thanks guys yea i called st and those are the only springs they make for the thunderbirds. Well springs and new shocks and struts now i have about 7500 into this car that i paid 1500 for. but everything is new. Oh well it was either this or spend 20something on a lightning. i draw the line after i get my mp3 for this beast.

I also got those from shox.com. I like them. The GR2s with the S/T springs ride much like the stock firm ride setting.

Back