heater/ac no fan or controls

elaborate more on this issue. tell about the conditions and explain more to the rest of us i am having a heater problem check the console and check the ignition switch in the steering column

well to clarify all the answers to the heater mess i have found out what has done it..........
on the blower motor behind the glove box there is the plug that goes into the top of the motor(blower) it self and it had a bad connection in it and if you have the car on and the heat on it will come on so i jimmy rigged a string from a shoe to hold the cord inplace and anchored the cord to help hold it in place there is only one way to know if it will stand the test of time

Good luck :)

badbird said:
my hot + cold work but nuthen else does no fan etc please help
my wipers work so i hope it is not my ignation switch it is 1 yr old with about 300 miles its acts like it is not getting power at the ac/heater control no little green lights no fan. I pulled it out to check if some thing was not connected or anything funny it was all ok put test light to wire harness got light. its cold out I like having a heater in my car i would love it if it worked.

Back