PDA

View Full Version : Special Announcement On Magnaport-2 New Intakes Powder Or Polish.

victor malvar
12-20-2005, 02:00 PM
New Magnaport II Intake Plenums are available at Spinningwheels-SC once again. If you are interested, email or call us. The more people interested, the better the price. We may even throw in free shipping. Those that have recently contacted us regarding availability for these intakes, please get back with us. They should be in stock shortly.Happy Holidays to all and your families.
Best Wishes,
Victor and Diane and Assoc.
352-732-5013
[email protected]

89XR7TD
12-21-2005, 03:35 AM
New Magnaport II Intake Plenums are available at Spinningwheels-SC once again. If you are interested, email or call us. The more people interested, the better the price. We may even throw in free shipping. Those that have recently contacted us regarding availability for these intakes, please get back with us. They should be in stock shortly.Happy Holidays to all and your families.
Best Wishes,
Victor and Diane and Assoc.
352-732-5013
[email protected]

This is a very wise decision, nice going Victor!!!!!!:)

Tom

Melon
12-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Is this for the MPII Supercharger? The MP Intake? or both? Just wondering before I e-mail.

-Melon

victor malvar
12-21-2005, 09:16 PM
Hi Melon,

It would be awesome if it were both, but It's not. :(

It is just the Intake for the Magnaport-2 Powder or Chrome plated. This is the price We have been given. We will do our best for everyone who is interested. Just email us or better yet call.

352-732-5013

Thanks!
Best wishes! :)

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store

victor malvar
12-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi guy's,

We have been able to get some play on these Intakes. We can do a little better than when we opened this post. We can also help on the shipping;) If we can work one on one we can help those who need one or two. We are able to save everyone a little bit more $$$ as of tonight.We have a better price as of an hour or two ago we asked for a better price and got it.He wants to have enough people to make them all at once.Who would like to start a buy in for 5 to 10 of the intakes 10 is better! Powder or polished is a few $$$ more. We have wanted to have these Intakes made again for everyone who needs one and have been asking for them. Now is the chance to aquire them again! That is a plus! If someone want's to start a buy in with us we will do the work and shipping. If we do not hear from anyone like Andy Melon or anyone who has the time then we might start one ourselves some one let us know.This will make it affordable for a larger group who still have a need for one. If you have not noticed these Intakes ARE h0lding their value on ebay and people selling them have made their money back almost 100% These Intakes are still pretty valuable used!!! If you can find one! This is the latest on the Intake! Hope we have been of help. We tried and got a better price. [email protected]@K We will work with you as usual.

Thanks for your interest and emails!

89XR7TD
12-22-2005, 02:23 AM
Hi guy's,

We have been able to get some play on these Intakes. We can do a little better than when we opened this post. We can also help on the shipping;) If we can work one on one we can help those who need one or two. We are able to save everyone a little bit more $$$ as of tonight.We have a better price as of an hour or two ago we asked for a better price and got it.He wants to have enough people to make them all at once.Who would like to start a buy in for 5 to 10 of the intakes 10 is better! Powder or polish the polish is a few $$$ more. We have wanted to have these Intakes made again for the people who have been asking for them. We have been asking him to make some more for the 1994 1995 Blowers and of course the Mag-2 or for people who need one for whatever reason such as porting etc. Now is the chance to be able to have them again that is a big plus!If someone want's to start a buy in we will do the work and shipping.If we do not hear from anyone like Andy Melon or anyone who has the time.We will start one.This will make it affordable for a larger group who still have a need for one.If you have not noticed these Intakes ARE h0lding their value on ebay and people selling them who have upgraded! These Intakes are still pretty valuable used!!! If you can find one! This is the latest on the Intake! Hope we have been of help to you. We tried and got a better price [email protected]@K! We will work with you.

Thanks again!

Sounds good! I'm in for 1, come on people get on this deal!!!!!

victor malvar
12-29-2005, 12:42 AM
Hi To everyone!

The price listed in the store is the Best pricing yet. Those of you who purchased at the higher price we will square up with you. We know Christmas the Holidays are a tight time for most of us to just whip out $400.00 so we will keep this updated and keep trying for the best prices!

HAPPY 2006 TO EVERYONE !!!

89XR7TD
12-29-2005, 01:14 AM
Hi To everyone!

The price listed in the store is the Best pricing yet. Those of you who purchased at the higher price we will square up with you. We know Christmas the Holidays are a tight time for most of us to just whip out $400.00 so we will keep this updated and keep trying for the best prices!

HAPPY 2006 TO EVERYONE !!!

Purchased a polished Inlet from spinningwheels-sc(Victor) for a present to myself!!!! Nice price Victor!!!!!!

Happy 2006 To You 2!!!! :)

Tom

victor malvar
12-29-2005, 02:57 AM
Thank you Tom!
Since this might be a limited run on these intakes for a limited time,those of you who own these intakes can gauge what yours is worth :) Those who do not own one and ever plan to run different blowers, this is the time to invest into one of these intakes. I would bet that a Magnaport-2 intake would sell right now in good condition for $300.00 PLUS! depending on the coating... powder or polished!. I may write and tell you the best parts to keep or purchase one for back up. Many used parts are skyrocketing in price these are probably good to hang to. They are harder to find and that means the prices go up! Parts prices go up, car price goes down??? This is only temporary!
If the Ford Falcon is a vintage car, then the Super Coupes time is closely finding it's proper place and it's destiny is still not known! Sorry to get off the subject:o . I feel this is the best time to buy a Super Coupe while we can still afford them. They may be just like the parts going up in price and the demand outgrowing the supply. Theret will come a time that the ones in poor shape will also become worth more $$$. We all need Foresight not hindsight!:) "I should have kept that SC"!!!

Some of you have heard of our New Site opening a dozen times but sometimes it's best not to rush things. We will always keep our ebay store open for those who prefer and do not know about our other store.We plan to be opening our New store very early in 2006 (Jan). www.spinningwheels-sc.com. Also www.supercoupe.shop.com will be opening later on as a virtual tuning garage. Thanks for your patience. This is our new logo! Hope you like it!

rzimmerl
12-29-2005, 09:55 AM
Hopefully you should see an order from me this week, I have posted for a used one for over a month and no one has replied back.

victor malvar
12-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Hopefully you should see an order from me this week, I have posted for a used one for over a month and no one has replied back.

Thanks for the support! We will help you out any way we can. It is not amazing that no one wants to part with there Magnaport-II Intake. It would take forever to port it just right and you would never get the uniformed look and fit. One thing to remember on these Intakes. "VERY IMPORTANT"... Never use a Gasket or RTV. Try to always use only "ANAEROBIC Gasket maker". I could try to explain why but it might take a page or two of writing.This information is as per Charles at Magnum Powers and who should know better than he? Afterall, these are his products.

Thanks again for your support and keep up the enthusiasm!
See you soon.

nickleman60
12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
hey victor,let me know what i need to do to order a powder coated one

victor malvar
12-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi Nickelman,

Well let see.

1. Call us @ 352-732-5013 we take credit cards or paypal,

2.Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store
and find the Item ( Powdered top)then click on the Item and desceiption then the hard part comes in! Having to pay for it!!!

Thanks alot good to hear from you! Have a GREAT 2006!

There has been a lot of interest in this MP Intake. Thanks the positive response! :) ;)

Take care Nickelman!

victor malvar
01-07-2006, 02:03 AM
Update on Mag-2 Intake Plenums!

Hello everyone...;)
Thanks for your great response. We received an email from Charles saying that the Intakes will go in to be casted Tuesday and we should have delivery within two weeks with powder coating and polished ones you may want to add a couple of extra days just in case. This includes the powder coating and the polished blowers. Has anyone n0ted how much this has given value to the Mag-2 and Intakes look at the for sale section?The Mag-3 is the blower with most p0wer p0tentials we have not seen the end to yet. This Intake is a good part to keep as we said before!. This is one of those parts that will be in demand for a long time. We can't wait to put on the shinny New Polished blower Charles is doing for me:) . I can't wait....My SC is waiting for that beauty It does require a lot of maintaining but it's worth the look.! We have been busy testing cams on the dyno and hope to have some new good numbers for everyone to compare cams, prices, on new and regrinds for whoever may need one or a set heads and cam combo! ( Got off the Subject Oops.) We can now get Blanks and great pricing. Back to the Intake. This is A chance to have one of these Intakes. Now is the best time while we can sell them at these prices... We were able to cut some pricing and we have refunds or credits for almost everyone who may have paid the original price (1st price we had on this post..)We have cut the cost for everyone equally. We are not making much if any profit but we are not loosing either. We have asked Charles to re-make them he is!! So get on board.:) ;) We will have a Message tomorrow for the entire community. This is about Our store, "The Grand Opening", and why we have decided to have 2 different stores. Xtra Xtra! Read all about it!!! Good Morning to everyone and Thank You for all your purchases and great respond to this intake. We will be sending your refunds as soon as the intakes are ready for delivery. Thanks to all! see you soon....

Please click on the link below for special promotions and discounts on some shipping charges. Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

www.spiningwheels-sc.com Read story Tomorrow Prime time!

Please click on the link below to receive the newest listings, special promotions and discounts! Thanks for shopping with Spinningwheels-SC and save this link for future purchases.

89XR7TD
01-07-2006, 02:48 AM
Put me in on the combo deal - (Heads N Cam) Nice man!!!!
I've been waiting for someone to start selling Performance heads and Cams!!!
Spinningwheels-Sc (Victor) has provided me with many great parts for the lowest prices and can't leave out quick shipping!!! As like the MP Inlets, Count Me In (I bet these will be at great prices too!!!!)

Talk to you Soon, Victor :D

Tom

victor malvar
01-22-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi Tom,
Your are already on the list or is it the hook;) It's always good working with you Tom. There are are few good Toms ( you) Tom SC is also a good friend. we have to write him...your name just reminded us! Thank you in so many good ways, Talk to you soon!
Victor and Diane

victor malvar
01-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey,Everyone, Hope you're having a great weekend.
Now, for an update on the Inlet Plenums. I spoke to Charles yesterday and he gave me an update. It seems that when he got his first castings, Charles did not approve of them because the inside was too pourous. He sent them back to be re-cast. He asked us to apologize on his behalf for this extended delay, although it was beyond his control. We feel it is better to wait a little bit and get exactly what you ordered. We will keep you updated on the progress.
On another note, our banner and store were supposed to come out at the same time, but because of unforeseen problems with the website, we chose to delay the opening.:( We will be making an annoucement very soon.
Thank you and we'll see you at the Grand opening.
[email protected]
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

rzimmerl
01-23-2006, 12:09 PM
Well, I guess thats a do you want the good news or the bad news situation. I know porosity is tricky with aluminum,at my previous employer we did alot of aluminum die castings. Just keep us up to date, thanks Victor.

victor malvar
01-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Well, I guess thats a do you want the good news or the bad news situation. I know porosity is tricky with aluminum,at my previous employer we did alot of aluminum die castings. Just keep us up to date, thanks Victor.

Hi Everyone hope your Monday started as good as can be expected going back to work!,

Thanks for your reply (replies).
We will keep all of you updated. I spoke with Charles again last night. He assured us that he was going as fast as possible.He said he wanted them done right!
Things happen sometimes. I could have phrased it differently but we will use that phrase instead! As we said the more that get on board the better we can do. But we're ready for these to be done. We will keep all of you updated. I am glad you explained that porosity and how tricky this process can be with aluminum.We appreciate your explanation!:) Yes we know what you mean about the good news/ bad news. The good news Is that they are being made properly...the Bad news is we expected them in 2 to 3 week delivery. We will see if Charles can get them any quicker. Thanks to everyone for your Patience. It's appreciated. We will be in touch with each and every one of you.
Thank You!
[email protected]
352-732-5013

Jimmy 2Coupes
01-23-2006, 06:56 PM
Question. What good is the Magnaport 11 inlet plenum without a Magnuport 11 blower?

rzimmerl
01-23-2006, 09:32 PM
It the same plenum that MP used to sell before they changed their mold for the MP3 plenum

nickleman60
01-23-2006, 10:11 PM
they'll bolt on to a 94/95 blower

Jimmy 2Coupes
01-23-2006, 10:27 PM
It the same plenum that MP used to sell before they changed their mold for the MP3 plenum

I no that but what I am asking is what good is a Mag11 inlet plenum without a Mag11 blower and since the Mag11 blower is no longer being produced...see what I'm saying?

Jimmy 2Coupes
01-23-2006, 10:36 PM
they'll bolt on to a 94/95 blower

Your saying a Mag 11 inlet plenum will bolt up to 94/5 spec blower or are you asking if it will. Not trying to be smart azz here but I don't ever remember seeing this stated before. It was my understanding that the Mag 11 plenum and blower are matched pieces and neither one would bolt up to the 94/5 plenum or blower. It would be nice to see some pics of a Mag 11 and Mag 1 inlet plenum to compare.

Melon
01-23-2006, 11:28 PM
The MPII Inlet will bolt up to a 94/95 blower. I know someone who ran that way for a while. And if I could score a MP Inlet cheap, I'd put it on the 94 blower that I'll be running :D

As far as a MP blower bolting up to a 94/95 inlet, I don't know.

-Melon

89XR7TD
01-24-2006, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the update Victor!!!
I haven't had a chance to call you yet, hope you find the right DOC to do the surgery on your back! Take it easy for now on(leave the bare blocks for someone else to move)!!!
Talk to you soon!

Tom :)

Kurt K
01-24-2006, 09:36 AM
The MPII Inlet will bolt up to a 94/95 blower. I know someone who ran that way for a while. And if I could score a MP Inlet cheap, I'd put it on the 94 blower that I'll be running :D

As far as a MP blower bolting up to a 94/95 inlet, I don't know.

-Melon

Correct, I'm running a MP inlet plenum on my S-model blower (same basic inlet as a 94/95 blower).

rzimmerl
01-24-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes MP inlet will bolt to 94/95 blower, but 94/95 inlet will not match up to an MP2 blower due to the size of the inlet (I'll do some more research to verify this)

I am doing an MP1 clone to my spare 94 blower. Have the outlet laid out and ready for the mill, just waiting to get the plenum so I can lay out the inlet so they match. I will post pics as I progress, with some dimensions.

rzimmerl
01-24-2006, 12:30 PM
Right from MP website

http://www.magnumpowers.com/tbrd_indct_sys.html

94 -'95 Thunderbird SC Upgrades

1. For best HP follow the strategy above for the 89-93 you will however need a 89-93 Eaton Supercharger that came in those T-Birds.

2. The High Performance Intake Plenum from Magnum Powers (pictured at right) was designed to work with the 94/95 Eaton supercharger and has the correct bolt pattern. You should purchase the High Performance Inlet Plenum at the same time you upgrade to the 94/95 style supercharger. Magnum Powers' intake plenum will add 30 hp over a ported 94/95 plenum and much more then that over the 89-93 plenums.

Magnum Powers High
Performance Intake Plenum

3. Upgrade the to the 85mm Throttle Body and Cold Air Intake for another 20 HP. Total gain at this point is about 75-80 Rear Wheel HP including the 94/95 Eaton Supercharger.

4. Upgrade to the New Front Mount Intercooler for another 35 HP at 5000 RPM on an internally stock engine, more can be expected on modified engines.

pablon2
01-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Anyhow :rolleyes: , hopefully you get the castings back soon Victor as I know the need exists! :)

victor malvar
01-31-2006, 02:52 AM
Hello everyone,

Good to see that some questions have been answered by SCers XR7ers etc. in the group!
Thanks to you all. Here is the latest. I spoke with Charles today and yesterday the Intake plenums are being powder coated and should be finished any day this week. Remember the delay the last casting the inside was to rough for lack of a better word.Also we see a lot of interest with some of you that have sent us email wanting for us to save some of you one. All I can say is we will try. Charles will be doing these every 6 months or so If there is a large demand to Increase the castings we think he might do this for all of us that want one. Please email me or call. Diane will take your names and keep you updated on these MP Intakes. Charles should be shipping them any day. I will settle up with everyone I owe a little refund due to the good response! I asked Charles if we bought at least 10 that he would give us a good brake well he did! He gave us a better price to work with. So thanks to all of you guys and Girls. We could mention all your names that have bought one if you guys want us to keep score or stay private. let us know. Otherwise It's our business with each of you Individually and us privately your choice.

I won't tell you to hold your breath but we are real close to opening the new store!?. We will announce it here on SCCoA and many emails going to you all as well as others. This is the latest news. If you want a MPll Intake plenum email us ASAP.:cool:
Thanks to everyone!
352-732-5013

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store Our ebay store is open and will remain open even though our new store will open very soon God willing...............:rolleyes:

89XR7TD
02-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Hello everyone,

Good to see that some questions have been answered by SCers XR7ers etc. in the group!
Thanks to you all. Here is the latest. I spoke with Charles today and yesterday the Intake plenums are being powder coated and should be finished any day this week. Remember the delay the last casting the inside was to rough for lack of a better word.Also we see a lot of interest with some of you that have sent us email wanting for us to save some of you one. All I can say is we will try. Charles will be doing these every 6 months or so If there is a large demand to Increase the castings we think he might do this for all of us that want one. Please email me or call. Diane will take your names and keep you updated on these MP Intakes. Charles should be shipping them any day. I will settle up with everyone I owe a little refund due to the good response! I asked Charles if we bought at least 10 that he would give us a good brake well he did! He gave us a better price to work with. So thanks to all of you guys and Girls. We could mention all your names that have bought one if you guys want us to keep score or stay private. let us know. Otherwise It's our business with each of you Individually and us privately your choice.

I won't tell you to hold your breath but we are real close to opening the new store!?. We will announce it here on SCCoA and many emails going to you all as well as others. This is the latest news. If you want a MPll Intake plenum email us ASAP.:cool:
Thanks to everyone!
352-732-5013

Click here; http://stores.ebay.com/Spinning-Wheels-SC?refid=store Our ebay store is open and will remain open even though our new store will open very soon God willing...............:rolleyes:

Hi Victor, How it's going with everything? Yes I am eagerly waiting for the polished plenum to arrive!!! And for the new store to open up also!!! I know it will have some nice goodies for everyone to purchase high performance parts at a nice price! :)

Tom

rzimmerl
02-17-2006, 07:51 PM
They are here, just got mine in the mail today. Thanks go out to Victor for his hard work. Also, hopefully his health will improve. I recieved an email last week from his brother since he was unable to answer them. Get well soon Victor!!

victor malvar
02-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Hi, rzimmer,89XR7TD,Kurt K,pablon2,Melon,Jimmy 2Coupes,nickleman60, Everyone!!!

I will write a longer post soon! (Hope Not Huh!). We are glad to have been able to help you guys. We hope you like the Intake plenums. There are a few left in case anyone else wants one don't hesitate to get with us ASAP.

Now on another note. Thanks for your well wishes on my quick recovery. I am working on it!!! I hope to be more active on the post soon and give everyone the best I can for as long as I can keep up the pace. Thank you It's nice to be appreciated and cared for by such a great group of enthusiast and friends.Charles also sends his regards he did his best! Although it took a little longer he wanted us to be happy. I think he gave us his best!!!.

Our new store has kicked my butt and Diane's and my Brother Georges also.Trying to get it to look and work as I envisioned it to look has been a task to say the least. We're so darn close to opening that I don't want to queer it by saying soon! When We go live and in color which is any day we will announce the Opening 48 hrs prior to opening so it works as planed!!!

It's been a pleasure working with all of you as usual:) :rolleyes: ;)
Thanks for your trust and confidence. We won't ever let you down...

Hope to see more of you at the eBay store for a little longer. We will NOT close eBay although.You will have a choice for awhile anyway. We hope to have some fun the day we decide to open it. It is looking the way we envisioned it to look plus also be easy for all to navigate. We hope it will meet your approval but first it must meet ours. It's real close we rather wait longer and be pleased rather than open it in a hurry and not be able to say YES!!! That's what we wanted !!!:) :cool:

We plan on some surprises and prizes to some lucky SCers at the first week. So we can all laugh a little and have a good time.

Our very best to all of you!!!
Thanks!
Victor Diane