looking for 94-95 parts car wrecked wont matter

Sweet90SC

I'm looking for a 94 or 95 SC parts car AOD or 5 Speed I don't care.. if it's wrecked dont worry but I would like pictures. Color is no object but I would like to have the rear bumper cover intact if that is at all feasable or at least in a fixable condition. The engine can be grenaded to hell and back as well as the Super Charger that wont matter at all it's the body I'm looking for mainly. a great bonus would be the 160 guage cluster but I realize I'm looking for pearls here....IM me or just chat with me here.

Last edited:
There is a nice red 94 SC south of here in Rock Hill....

It has about 28,000 on her, but cannot be titled....

He is asking about $2500.00 for her....

94 Sc

Sweet90SC said:
I'm looking for a 94 or 95 SC parts car AOD or 5 Speed I don't care.. if it's wrecked dont worry but I would like pictures. Color is no object but I would like to have the rear bumper cover intact if that is at all feasable or at least in a fixable condition. The engine can be grenaded to hell and back as well as the Super Charger that wont matter at all it's the body I'm looking for mainly. a great bonus would be the 160 guage cluster but I realize I'm looking for pearls here....IM me or just chat with me here.

I have sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

the-big-e said:
There is a nice red 94 SC south of here in Rock Hill....

It has about 28,000 on her, but cannot be titled....

He is asking about $2500.00 for her....

What's the problem with the title?

Back