2006 Super Coupe Calendars "Mine is on its way"

"Who has one now"

Bill Evanoff is sending one to me with my parts orderd from SCPI has anyone got theres yet? is the Photography good? I am getting tired of these Napa Auto Parts Calenders be nice to get one with awesome SC in it

It's a'igt, too many mark viii's, not enough xr7's (i'm in dallas right now so i can't look at it but i think there was only 1 xr7 and it was a 5.0 :/) but plenty of SC's.

I got mine a few weeks ago and really like it. But any calender with T-Bird's, Cougar's, and M8's is a good calendar to me. Well, ok - so the Sports Illustrated swimsuit calendas has potential to be better :D

-Melon

I got one a month or so ago. Nice calendar, but I agree that there are way to many Mark VIII's and not enough XR7's.

Tracy

XR7inWI said:
I got one a month or so ago. Nice calendar, but I agree that there are way to many Mark VIII's and not enough XR7's.

Tracy

what he said. But hey at least there is a decent amount of sc's, thats the most sc's ive seen in any publication lol

Just got mine this evening

"Its here"

Nice Calendar fine looking SC's in it Bill Evanoff's Red SC almost looks like Kurt Sundays sharp car and my favorate color. It was well worth the price and watie nice work Bill and SCCoA :)

Back