Shocks and springs

shawpdx1

anyone tell me where and what r the best after market shocks for my coupe and what lowering springs work best thanks

Some guys like Koni shocks, but they are kind of expensive......

Illumina II's will be a direct fit and lets you keep the ARC function.....

KYB is an option if you are wanting to save a few bucks....

Victor at Spinning Wheels is a good place for parts and things.....

I have Eibach 1 1/2" lowering springs on mine and I think it makes the car look great.....

shawpdx1 said:
anyone tell me where and what r the best after market shocks for my coupe and what lowering springs work best thanks
What is the "best" is going to depend on your driving habits and intended use which hasn't been stated. A bit more time spent researching the boards will help a tremendous amount in making a wise decision.
As for best pricing, www.shox.com is typically the lowest priced and matches anyone elses advertised price.

Paul

removing front shocks?

I'm tryin to figure out how to remove the front shocks and I'm stuck. anybody know how to do this? sorry meant to post in technical when i was reading this accidently replied to this thread.

shocks

I went the kyb gr2 route and suspension technique springs the car looks and rides great i love it on the highway. The front shocks are so easy its about a 20min in and out thing if you have worked on that stuff before. You dont need fancy spring compressors either. Just use a regular one you get from a auto zone. Plus i have and used a trick where you dont even need a compressor.

Back