Me VS a New Celica

X

xThunderbirdSCx

w00t! i took this punk big time. I was getting off the freeway exit and pulled up behind one of those new model celicas, silver HUGE factory wing (the blocky square ones), I head the BOV and some whistling, so he had it turboed. We were slowing down for a red light, right next to each other, i had no intention to race, when the red turned green. He gunned it, so i thought hell yes! I slammed it, in 3rd i was at about 3000 rpm to start. I pulled a car length on him and it stayed that way up till about 100mph. I braked to get off on my next turn, and got the typical ricer flyby.....quite astonishing. I was impressed i thought those things were supposed to be kinda fast. Anyways, i beat him, and the look on his face as he passed was amazing.

I had a guy that rode my bumper on the interstate today at 80mph, he had a pos 2000ish chevy monte carlo with the plain 3.8 v6. i went wot, and pulled away fast, next thing i know a few seconds later i was doing almost 130mph. i left him way back there, and he was trying his best to catch me- i just kept steadily pulling away. Then i just slowed down because i realized there was really no point to this, and he flew by with a surprised look on his face. :cool:

I knew toyota trd offered a package for them, but the package comes with a supercharger.. I guess this kid went a different route. nonetheless a good kill !!

Back