Xmas was great now new yrs

mannysc

Christmas was great all the family was here perfect .

now new yrs is a commin and I want to wish all of you a happy new yr ,

but please dont drink and drive remember booze makes it seem like more fun but in the morning its all gone . but if your sober you can remember all of it for the future.

stay safe stay happy stay alive.

and remember alcohol is bad for pregnant women, even though if not for alcohol most of us would not even be born.
love ya all "mannysc" yes Al I love ya your like a hemoroid your a pain but your part of my life:D

I like to think of myself more like a tumor or at the very least, a goiter.

Hope the new year brings many a great things to you all.

As for me, it's going to be life changing. I'll post more details as the year progresses.

Ron sends his regards, I talked to him X-mas eve (well during the morning) he's working again and getting better.

Mike never called back, but I figured his wife stopped letting him talk to other alcoholics. :(

al35thsc said:
Mike never called back, but I figured his wife stopped letting him talk to other alcoholics. :(
What makes you think he had enough sobriety to dial the phone lol........... Actually, he has had his cell phone off since last Thurs. so unless you call the house, you likely won't get a hold of him till after New Years.

Paul

I did call his house. Anthony told me he was in the shower. I figures he was lying since we all know...well you know where I'm going with this. :p

Al,
Your first mistake was leaving a message with one of my kids. If the PS2 was on, I doubt they even remembered answering the phone. I'll give you a call today. I've had a hard time finding someone to drink with this past week:(

Mike

35th SC said:
Al,
Your first mistake was leaving a message with one of my kids. If the PS2 was on, I doubt they even remembered answering the phone. I'll give you a call today. I've had a hard time finding someone to drink with this past week:(

Mike
*leaves work early* I'll see about going tomorrow in the evening.

Back