Question before my ABS to non-ABS swap

Jeremy_K

Rather than use the big 3-way fitting in the first pic with a piece of brakeline to run from that to the MC for the front brakes, Can I use the 3-way in the second pics to screw right into the MC and have the 2 front brakelines go into that. I'm just wondering if the 2 different 3-ways serve the same purpose basically. A quick response would be greatly appreciated since I'm gonna be starting in a couple hours :). Thanks

-Jeremy

Attachments

• VGA Folder 004.jpg
    VGA Folder 004.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 31
  • VGA Folder 005.jpg
    VGA Folder 005.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 33
  • VGA Folder 006.jpg
    VGA Folder 006.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 30
I don't think you can screw it right into the MC but I used a different junction box that I got from Advanced Auto, I'll call and see what the part # for it is. I'll also take a few pics when the wife gets back.

Jake said:
I don't think you can screw it right into the MC but I used a different junction box that I got from Advanced Auto, I'll call and see what the part # for it is. I'll also take a few pics when the wife gets back.
Did the junction block screw directly into the MC port? I found out I can't use that other one I have because it accepts a single flare and all 3 of the SC's brakelines are bubble flared. I just got done with the project. I'll explain how it went in another post. Let me know if that's the setup you have and the part number. Look for my new thread. Thanks

-Jeremy

Back