new shocks and questions...

Mitch90BlackSC

Hey guys, haven't been here in a while, so hello to all.:)
My car is in need of shocks and I'm finally thinking of breaking down and buying the Tokico Illumina II's, but they are pricey. About $500 for the set. So I want to know if they are worth it? Anybody out there buy them? Any other options that you know of? I've been told that they are the only replacement maker of these shocks for our cars.
Thanks in advance.:)

Tokico is the only aftermarket source for shocks that retain the automatic Ride control feature that is true. You can go with Koni or KYB's if you don't mind losing the ARC.

springs and struts

Last night me and my buddy put kyb gr2's all the way around and suspension techniques lowering springs. For $400 bucks i got the springs and struts and shocks wow what a ride. It looks good too. It was so simple to put on if your good with tools and have a friend figure about a hour or less for both front around the same for the rear. I would say go that route.

Mitch90BlackSC said:
Hey guys, haven't been here in a while, so hello to all.:)
My car is in need of shocks and I'm finally thinking of breaking down and buying the Tokico Illumina II's, but they are pricey. About $500 for the set. So I want to know if they are worth it? Anybody out there buy them? Any other options that you know of? I've been told that they are the only replacement maker of these shocks for our cars.
Thanks in advance.:)

$385 shipped....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOKI...33590QQitemZ8024131095QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Back