supercoupes &models

TwoToneThunder

in all my efforts of searching i have never come across a supercoupe with a girl modeling with it are there any out there or am i going to have to take some this summer

I believe there used to be a few pics of chicks with SC's over in a thread on the tccoa but that thread died probably close to a year ago. It was close to 20 pages long before it was taken off the boards.

Shane

Cute girl, but not exactly what he was looking for I bet.

I think he's looking for a little more cleavage at the very least :)

jim, maybe we need to hit up the college campus's and tell them we've got a photo shoot, and to wear the skankiest thing you got. and have them pose infront of our cars. hell we could make a calender, easy money lol

later

94SCBird said:
jim, maybe we need to hit up the college campus's and tell them we've got a photo shoot, and to wear the skankiest thing you got. and have them pose infront of our cars. hell we could make a calender, easy money lol

later

Now that sounds like a great idea. We could even use the money to help restore the AWD SC :D.

Shane

I've got some pics the NC chapter took a few years ago at Hooter's. Maybe I can dig them up. BTW, has anyone heard from Dick Adams???

94SCBird said:

later

Uhm, if you do a casual search of the internet, you'd be amazed what a tiny bit of cash will get girls to do...

Then charge $9.95 a month!!!!

Back