A New Year Resolution

RonzSC

I am resolving to get my louvered hood painted.

Any other New Year's resolutions????

Happy New Year to all.

Last edited:
1. Continue practicing Voodoo on Al
2. Make fun of Jose for racing more on the freeway than the track
3. Celebrate the birth of my baby girl
4. Loose 20lbs, then gain it back just in time for next years resolutions.

Just 4???

Oh, the sporty four dour...get back to me when your vehicle has six doors, nine seats, a 4.6 and hubcaps :eek: .
My new years resolution is to put an exhaust on this thing, blow it up and sell the remains to Al for $1500 plus an afternoon's debauchery at the yardhouse.

Anthony

Oh yea, get my X-mas lights down before the 4th of July...flippin rednecks....

Last edited:
my new yrs resolution is to finally get my sc outta the mid 15s.

:D maybe a type R on the side will help.

Manny your idea of a Type R is a Ricer Supercharger.... We all know it and have a happy new years and my Dream is to get the car into the 11's by the end of the year to beat demmit with a whipple and show him what a real super charger can do ;)

Coast to Coast SC an afternoon's debauchery at the yardhouse. Anthony[/QUOTE said:
yooh daarn teechers allwaas yusing big werdz. wee kneed 2 race yu and mi mi 15.5 secend serper coupe againstn yern. 14.8 sec stuper coupe.

I betcha I can pull sum on ya myns all stalk. axe Jose

Al get engaged I thought you were married to you're job?

Ron paint the darn hood I want to see the pics of it .

Richard shorty a whipple is nothing in the trunk ya have to mount it boy,

Blksc congrats on the dna splitting hope your child is exactly like the two of you mine are and wow good lookin bad azz bad mouthed terrors, that i love to death.

amzing how we or part of us goes on in our children its true we live forever thru our DNA.

yes I too think XEROX is a sexy name sorta like Xena.

but my electrical office love will always be the coffee machine so hot so delicious such a erotic aroma sometimes dark and misterious sometimes light and sweet, ahh yes the coffee machine .

she gets me going when Im all worn out mmmm coffee coffee coffeeeee!

" sorry " just day dreaming.

Back