PDA

View Full Version : accessing members forums

nickleman60
12-30-2005, 06:30 PM
i've renewed my members fee a few weeks ago and i looked on my members page and you have updated when my renewed membership expires, so my question is how do i access the members forums?

Mike8675309
12-30-2005, 07:27 PM
Just click on them and you're in. Can't you see them? If you're not registered you'll see them but they'll be marked as private and won't have any threads if you try to go there.

If you're signed up, you can click and see stuff.

gldiii
12-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Mitchell, we just had not updated your forum's access when you rejoined in December (membership previously expired 05/31/05), that has now been updated. The forums should be available to you now. If you have any more issues, you can reach me directly at the email in my sig.

Don't worry you haven't lost any time your membership now runs until 12/31/06.

nickleman60
12-30-2005, 10:20 PM
they're up now , thanks alot

tek2
01-20-2006, 08:47 PM
I also paid my membership fee and have not been able to access the private members only forum. Is there something special I need to do.

thanks
RedBird22

gldiii
01-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Membership fees are not automatically processed. I try to get to them each weekend, but as stated on the join page, it can take up to 3 weeks to get your membership active.

You will be notified by email with your member number. The member forums become automatically acessible once we process your dues and setup your forum ID for member access. No further action is required on your part.

Regardless of when dues are sent in or processed everyone gets a full year's worth of access, since we typically start your membership on the first of the next month after the dues are received and processed.

unreng
02-06-2006, 05:26 PM
nickleman,

I'm in the same boat...paid for membership, but can't access membership pages.

Chris
Reno, NV

gldiii
02-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Chris, your problem is not the same. Your membership ended 11/30/05 and I have processed all membership dues received through 02/05/06. We sent renewal notices and disenrolled notices to the address on your member page. I just disenrolled people who did not pay for December renewals this week.

If you feel you have paid and we have not processed your payment, please email me at the address in my signature with how and when you paid and I'll get it straightened out. If it was a PayPal transaction please include the transaction number.