nitrous/fuel Jet table

Phillio99

Does anyone have a good source to determine the proper jets for EFI wet nitrous system? Having trouble figuring out what size jets are needed for 50, 65, 75 etc.
Thanks,
Phil

depends on what nozzle you have. NX/NOS/ZEX/etc. all use different jetting.

if you have a NX kit:
50HP-35N/20F
65HP-38N/22F
75HP-41N/24F
100HP-52N/33F
150HP-62N/38F

up to around 100hp shot, the jet #'s should match. Like it's been said though it changes with most every system. You should be able to find what you need on thier website though.

Thread Revivial

Hey does anyone have issues with their wet nitrous system running stupid rich with the supplied jets? Im running a 75 shot with a 43N and 26F and im seeing wb readings in the low 10's. I want to switch down to a leaner jet but i wanted to check how lean you guys go.
Thanks,
Phil

I usually have to run with a 25 HP smaller fuel jet to keep from going rich. Suggest you try a .024 or .023 fuel jet.

For 100HP I use .051 N & .026 F

David

Phillio99 said:
Hey does anyone have issues with their wet nitrous system running stupid rich with the supplied jets? Im running a 75 shot with a 43N and 26F and im seeing wb readings in the low 10's. I want to switch down to a leaner jet but i wanted to check how lean you guys go.
Thanks,
Phil

how much bottle pressure do you have when its getting rich? more bottle pressure will lean it out some... i wouldnt go more then 4 numbers smaller on the fuel, unless you are pumping alot of pressure into the fuel side.

bottle pressure is 900ish, I assume Im getting the additional fuel pressure from boost referencing, the more boost the more fuel pressure, does anyone know what fuel pressure would be at WOT?
Thanks again,
Phil

900 isnt too bad, although i like 1000-1050 at the solenoid (pressure from the bottle to the solenoid drops esp. through a #4 line).

Fuel pressure is probably in the mid 40's or so.. ? Im not sure how much Fuel pressure we have at WOT in our cars. Like David said, try out a .024 fuel jet, and jack the bottle pressure up a bit more and see what happens. Would like to see how the timing is ramping while on the spray.. im sure ya dont have that option though..?

btw.. is it going rich throughout the entire run on the spray, or only toward the end?

I just pulled out the jet, i was wrong it was 31F. So thats more fuel jet then neiberts running for a 100 shot. Ive got a 26 and an 18 here. Im going to give the 26 a shot and if it's still too rich ill cautiously use the 18.
Phil

Phillio99 said:
I just pulled out the jet, i was wrong it was 31F. So thats more fuel jet then neiberts running for a 100 shot. Ive got a 26 and an 18 here. Im going to give the 26 a shot and if it's still too rich ill cautiously use the 18.
Phil

thats a big number jump on the fuel... if you are gonna put the .018 in there, id step down a couple numbers on the nitrous side...

my zex wet kit calls for the following:<br>55hp - nitrous .032 fuel .017<br>65hp - nitrous .036 fuel .019<br> 75hp - nitrous .040 fuel .021

Last edited:
I ran both jets last night, 26F too rich still didn't get out of the high tens. I ran the 18F and was running 12.7 on the WB. That's a little too lean for my taste so I guess Im going to order a 20F jet and hope for the best.
Phil

My SC holds 40 psi at the rail, at idle. So at 15psi of boost I should be seeing 55 psi at the rail.

I run a dry kit 75 shot. I don't have a way to hook a gauge to it with the nitrous fuel press. safety switch installed and its hard to fit stuff near the blower.

Anyone use a T-fitting for the nitrous press. switch and a fuel pressure gauge? I have a fuel press. guage to mount on the cowl, just can't hook both up at the same time yet.

Back