I Still Say Paypal S U C K S!!!

I want to pay my dues to the Great SCCOA, but I am having zero luck getting paypal to work. I had this same issue last year!:mad: Just forget it! Who do I make this friggin check out to!?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Is it just me, or does PAYPAL SUCK!?

I've absolutly never had a single issue with paypal. I use it about 4 times a year. But I have heard stories of when things go wrong... .they go way wrong. The most money I've ever sent through it is $600 and that was to a very trusted individual.

If it was something bigger I'd only deal with cashier checks or postal money orders I think.

i use paypal at least once a week, no problems ever. The E-bay/Paypal combo is one of the most secure and easiest transactions to do, and it is all insured 100%, just make sure any e-mails sent about the transaction is with paypal/ebay and it is recorded and saved for future reference if something DOES go wrong. Paypal is easy.

I was having problems getting it to work last night. I tried again this morning to transfer funds to scguys@sccoa.com and it worked fine. This was the first time I had a problem with paypal so maybe there server was being worked to death last night. I do a lot of ebaying and I always use paypal so far so good.

I just payed my 06 dues about twenty minutes ago and didn't have any problems. I don't use paypal a whole lot but I can't remember ever having a problem with it.

dirtybird91 said:
I want to pay my dues to the Great SCCOA, but I am having zero luck getting paypal to work. I had this same issue last year!:mad: Just forget it! Who do I make this friggin check out to!?:mad: :mad: :mad:

Is it just me, or does PAYPAL SUCK!?

whats not working? or whats the problem.

Paypal sucks

go to http://www.paypalsucks.com/

and read some of the horror stories

I have had a few problems with them also
One time I was sending a payment for 542.00 and they double dipped my bank ACCOUNT So they took a total of 1084.00

When I called to dispute the charge Ithey turned around and put my account in limmited status and froze it for 180 days

So I couldnt even send the excess back into my account nor could I send the payment for what I intended to send the money for in the first place

They told me at the end of the 180 period they would cut me a check for the ammount in my account

I had to have a Lawyer friend of mine send them a nice letter
Then I got my cash a few days later

VicRattlehead said:
whats not working? or whats the problem.

Basicly I have had to sign up with them all over again because their system told me that I don't exist. After going through all that crap of signing up again, now thier system is telling me that my new password and login is incorrect!!!! I JUST ESTABLISHED it five minutes AGO!!!
It has been impossible for me to set up Paypal again, and I can't use the old membership because I don't friggin exist!!!:mad:

All the information on mailing in a payment is on the Join button on the main site page:

http://www.sccoa.com/join.php

Once you submit the form, it will give you mailing address information on how to send in check or Money Order.

Back