Greater Pittsburgh Super Coupe Club

SCmeFly

Hey guys, I'm tryin to get a hold of everyone around the Pittsburgh area who drives an SC, XR7, TC etc... If anyone could spread the word on their sites, possible SCCOA, I would greatly appreciate it!

Greater Pittsburgh Super Coupe SLub
http://trump.xplaid.org/gpscc

I live in wheeling wv which is not too far from you...i have a 93 SC AOD and a 93 LX 5.0 AOD. I have a friend that also lives here in wheeling and he has a 90 SC....then also i have another buddy that owns a 90 Lincoln Mark 7 LSC Special Edition....i am interested in joinig your club.

Hi, I'm up in Butler....real close to Pittsburgh. Although my SC isn't on the road (should be within a few months) I do have a '93 LX. I know of a few people that might be interested in this club, including myself! I've seen at least 10 SCs around here. Hope to hear from you! Cya

Hi, I'm from Hermitage, Pa. about an hour from the burgh. I have a '89 SC Titanium in color w/automatic. Gray interior with 33,500 miles on her. I'm having a blast with her. Rick

Sorry for the delay

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. I just didn't know where I wanted to go with this and was kinda busy with school. Here's my idea, I would like to get to know everyone, so if you guys wanna E-Mail me and tell me about yourself, where you're from, and what about your car (Auto or 5sp., ext./int. colors, mods, etc). Also, send me pictures if you have any. I will put them on the site and then maybe we can start spreading the word about the Super Coupes in Pittsburgh. It's quite cold right now, but I'm thinking maybe we can all get together sometime somewhere and chat about the cars/cruise etc... Let me know what you think and I will talk to other people I know about this also. Don't forget that in June the All Ford Nationals are coming up in Carlisle, PA. So, maybe we could all go out there and see what happens... Any ideas are definitely welcomed!

Back