Anybody?

"People would rather sit on the internet and talk about racing rather than actually race. It is a strange phenomenon. I am not sure how to get around it. -TrentK"

Sorry for the hijack, but I love this quote.

I spent the weekend helping a buddy audition speakers for his new HT setup. While at Best Buy/Magnolia, we had a guy just hanging around commenting on the high end speakers and how much power they need and how much better they are than what we were looking at, etc.

When asked where he bought his set, he said he didn't have them. Things got quiet after that :)

tbirdaj said:
is it a viable replacement for our stockers? Any cons or benefits? Prone to leaking?
I believe George Davenport has the one you linked, but am fairly certain he hasn't installed it yet. I run this one at 45psi static (which is virtually the same with regard to answering your questions) http://216.242.145.16/products/product.phtml?p=11 without issue. When I turn the boost up around 22psi however, I will be approaching its rated limit so I will be keeping a closer eye on it. To use either, you will need to modify your fuel rail or make a billet adapter to go in place of the stock regulator.

Paul

P.S. TrentK speaks volumes of truth in that statement which is why I had to quote him.

Back