Any members from Louisiana?

Trying to insure My bird right now bur once its done maby we could have a track meet or being that Mardi Gras is comming up:rolleyes: (Cars, Beeds, Float, And other goodies that come with Mardi Gras!!!).

Calvin aka FearThisSC lives over by Slidell, but haven't seen him post in ages. But he's been busy rebuilding his home since Katrina, so don't know that he gets much chance to post. He still has his car as far as I know.

Still Crusin said:
Calvin aka FearThisSC lives over by Slidell, but haven't seen him post in ages. But he's been busy rebuilding his home since Katrina, so don't know that he gets much chance to post. He still has his car as far as I know.
One of my freinds say they spotted his car in slidell about a week or two ago. though it might not be his car good chance it was since i have only seen one other red SC in my area.

Well since the post has some life again I will ask again. Who all wants to have a louisiana meet.

If we need an event to go to their is a monthly cruizin going on down here known as Badeaux's Drive In in Madisonvill, LA near the covington mandevill area. It is on the first weekend of every month.

I heard that is a good show. I will go. This saturday night is a cruise night at clearview mall it usually brings out a good number of cars

Glad to see LA guys still alive and kickin'. I was just wonderin' if there were any good spots in western LA to meet. I would bet some of the ever-growing Houston group would join in.

:( :( :( Sad news, I cant go i wrecked my car saturday night and its to damaged to drive:( :( :( Sorry i cant come guys i'll let you know when i git it fixed.

Just bought my first Supercoupe...had a 95 LX about three years ago...

Are we having any LA meets? I'll be more than happy to make a drive down south LA if I have to for the meet...

Back