PDA

View Full Version : Waterloo/Cedar Falls

AudiobahnV8SHO
01-03-2006, 06:47 PM
Is anyone from around Waterloo or Cedar Falls area?

Brett

forcfed93
01-03-2006, 09:04 PM
Is anyone from around Waterloo or Cedar Falls area?

Brett
badtoyz is in Waterloo/CF ................ I'm in CR

badtoyz
01-04-2006, 01:00 AM
I live in Cedarfalls and would be glad to help you any time. Let me know I have some connections on some parts depending what you what to do.

AudiobahnV8SHO
01-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Hey Badtoyz is your SC the black one I keep seeing with the Saleen-like graphics on the side that say "Supercharged"?

badtoyz
01-05-2006, 10:58 PM
No I don't drive it in the winter mine is a black 91 sc auto I also have a 89 sc 5 speed thats in storge. I drive my explorer or my thunderbird lx or my old work truck. I have seen the one you are talking about and tried to chase him down to talk to him but I'm going the wrong direction and he gets away. sooner or later I will hook up with him. I live up near universty near Hy Vee I drove it last week end to hang over fest in cordova with mike then took it and parked it. talk to you later.

94atlanticstang
01-06-2006, 06:24 PM
I'm from Waterloo also, my gf drives a silver sc which is probably going to be for sale shortly I see your looking for one sho. I believe I have seen your sho do you have white graphics on your windshield I think if I remember right it says sho? anyways I also have a sc that I am parting out I will sell the whole car though it needs alot of exterior work the interrior isn't too bad it is a 5 speed and has no engine, I do have a na 3.8 that can go with it, 90,000 miles with 1 ported head and the other started and intake, its all disasembled though. I was going to put the na in my stang but I found the s/c with engine for 350 bucks so I figured it would be funner.

badtoyz
01-07-2006, 01:54 AM
Lets hook up some time my name is Bruce my cell is 961-5537 If you want to get rid of some stuff.

AudiobahnV8SHO
01-10-2006, 04:22 PM
94 I am definatly interested, and yeah that red SHO with the white SHO vinyls is mine its really not that special. Badtoyz when I get a little time off of work (GMT in Waverly 3rd shift) I will definatly give you a jingle.

Later guys

Brett

AudiobahnV8SHO
01-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Also.....................If anyone is interested on getting into the SHO world my 91 SHO has a motor problem and some interior work needed but if you are interested I am willing to part with it.

92SilverBirdie
01-12-2006, 10:37 PM
I am from CF and I am thinking about selling my supercoupe...well, with the right price, i will definately sell it..if anyone is interested..just reply back and i will give info...thank you!

AudiobahnV8SHO
01-17-2006, 05:04 PM
Well if any of you guys would like to get together and hang out some weekend and bullsh*t or play some Xbox or something just gimme a jingle, gimme a personal message with your # and I'll let ya know when and where.

Brett

forcfed93
01-18-2006, 11:22 AM
You guys are more than welcome to hang out with the club and come to the club meeting in CR this Saturday if you want to ..... We are thinking about going to the indoor GoKarting place on 33rd Ave after the meeting!!!!