Aftermarket Ground Effects Kit

txsc

I pulled the aftermarket ground effects kit off my '90 XR7, and restoring to original configuration. These pieces are available if anyone is interested. They are painted red, and should fit '89-'90 Cougar and '89-'91 T-Bird non-SC cars. May fit other years - you verify. The pieces are in pretty good shape; the car only has 30K miles on it. As you might imagine, the worst area is the lower front air dam. It hangs down really low, and has dragged quite a bit. Mostly just paint damage in this area. The rest is in good shape, but will obviously need repainted. Even if your car is red, you'll want to repaint due to color shift on the kit from age.

I'm just checking to see if anyone is interested in these pieces. I'll take best offer, plus actual shipping. I hate to think what shipping will be on this, so when I get a serious buyer, I'll look into freight. I'm not going to mess around too much with this. I'd really rather just carry it all to the curb for the trash man. But, I thought I'd see if a fellow club member wanted it first. If you can come pick it up, you'll get a reeeeeal good deal...

I couldn't attach photos due to file size, but I can email them to you if you're interested. If you want an idea of what the kit looks like, another member has photos of his '89 XR7 on his member page. Look under James Fernandez; '89 XR7. It's exactly like the kit (and color) on my car.

Thanks,

JD

PS: I will be traveling on business quite a bit this month, so if you're in a big hurry, this might not be the deal for you. I'll do the best I can, but my free time is limited.

txsc said:
I pulled the aftermarket ground effects kit off my '90 XR7, and restoring to original configuration. These pieces are available if anyone is interested. They are painted red, and should fit '89-'90 Cougar and '89-'91 T-Bird non-SC cars. May fit other years - you verify. The pieces are in pretty good shape; the car only has 30K miles on it. As you might imagine, the worst area is the lower front air dam. It hangs down really low, and has dragged quite a bit. Mostly just paint damage in this area. The rest is in good shape, but will obviously need repainted. Even if your car is red, you'll want to repaint due to color shift on the kit from age.

I'm just checking to see if anyone is interested in these pieces. I'll take best offer, plus actual shipping. I hate to think what shipping will be on this, so when I get a serious buyer, I'll look into freight. I'm not going to mess around too much with this. I'd really rather just carry it all to the curb for the trash man. But, I thought I'd see if a fellow club member wanted it first. If you can come pick it up, you'll get a reeeeeal good deal...

I couldn't attach photos due to file size, but I can email them to you if you're interested. If you want an idea of what the kit looks like, another member has photos of his '89 XR7 on his member page. Look under James Fernandez; '89 XR7. It's exactly like the kit (and color) on my car.

Thanks,

JD

PS: I will be traveling on business quite a bit this month, so if you're in a big hurry, this might not be the deal for you. I'll do the best I can, but my free time is limited.

Bump Bump. These look good on Cougars, guys. Make an offer...

About your Aftermarket Ground Effects Kit

About your Aftermarket Ground Effects Kit, would you sell just the
front air dam?? Why did you say that it won't S/C?? Is it the entire
bumper or just the lower air dam?? How much shipped to 19029..
How much for Just the Front air dam??
Thanx,
Rob

Back