MPII blower + MPII plenum

joenintiesc

MPII blower + MPII plenum
blower rebuilt by Magnum Powers
less than 8000 miles since rebuild/ upgrade.

$860 incl. domestic shipping. Extra supercharger oil included. SOLD!
blower and plenum have been sold

5% pulley and nut for $50. SOLD!
pulley is sold

Joe Brauner
joenintiesc@yahoo.com

MP2a.jpg

MP2.jpg

Last edited:
Man thats a preety nice price, if i had the cash id come out there and grab it, What are you stepping up to btw?

Yeah, I need to be pretty firm on the price with a baby on the way... Fortunately I'd already purchased the AR that will be replacing the MPII before my wife found out she was pregnant! :cool: The included shipping is only in the US, Canada would be with actual shipping costs added...

Thanks for your interest! :)

blower

I just paid for tuition. If its not sold in one week I will buy it.

Last edited:
Is the blower and plenium still for sale?
If its still for sale, I will buy it.
Thanks,
Sean

Last edited:
92tbird04 said:
Is the blower and plenium still for sale?
If its still for sale, I will buy it.
Thanks,
Sean

Yes, I still have it. Ryan expressed interest but I'm still waiting to get ahold of him or vice versa. (Ryan, left you a voicemail and e-mail over the weekend...) I'll give it another couple of days, otherwise it's yours Sean! (E-mail me if you are really interested/serious joenintiesc@yahoo.com).

Thanks.

Hey Joe

Just speaking up for Ryan ... I know that he is extremely busy with work right now, his company recently received a big contract. I'll try to get in touch with him, so he can let you know for sure. He did tell me that he wanted to get these pieces from you.

cheers
Ed N.

Thanks Ed! He actually expressed interest months ago long before I posted it here. I'll wait till I hear from him personally or get ahold of him on the phone before moving on to the next interested party...

Back